Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
He had a great second year as second year FR. He was one of their beyywr players and a really good st’s player/. You get a good wr and great returner. That’s why I liked the Iowa kid so much, good cb and great St’s player.
Speaking of Roberts, what's your call there? Do we get him?

Advertisement
Chandler Morris won the job over Duggan at the beginning of the season and he's still there.

Walker is not walking right into the starting QB spot.
Highly unlikely a high profile transfer QB is leaving one program because hes not starting to go to another and not start.

Biggest positive i see from this is that I dont think this pickup will scare off Arroyo into transferring.

I was personally worried that if we got one of the better younger TEs, Arroyo would bounce (just my opinion)

Advertisement
What u listed as 10% is more along the lines of 75%
Again not excusing gattis lack of creativity but not sure what exactly he could've done to make us even competitive on the sphere you're talking about once injuries kicked in. My main issues with gattis was nowhere near enough motion & a complete lack of adaption.

Question: I’m sure u seen my feelings on Feld, what’s ur feelings as a former player who’ve experienced our S&C in its prime compared to his overall methods. If u can’t share on main board, u know where to find me. Lol

Also, congrats to BH, man. U already know I’m a proponent that CFB is not everything. Young man is obtaining prestigious degrees that will carry him far beyond the scope of football. I know we’re in this new era where NIL is superseding an education, but I’m glad to see he’s looking at the big picture. I hope he murders it at Cal in a more pass friendly offense to realize the NFL dream, but he’s gotta huge future regardless.

Advertisement

1673547809099.jpeg

Advertisement
I think X could have been a difference maker in the A&M game.
This was touched upon by either @Da Jumbo Mutombo or @SouthParkCane, I forget but they were scared about the fact that X was our best option at WR. The 8-4 DBs were big and physical, the way to beat them was outright speed. X is a technician with good quickness but not great. They would have been able to negate his greatest strengths.

Waste of a scholly MARIO WHAT ARE U DOING
Probably have more spots to fill. Replace jags with another jag. Curious why only jags from Oregon followed Mario. At least we turned one away. Overall fine with this take as it’s another spot being turned over and closer to being no more excuses.

This was touched upon by either @Da Jumbo Mutombo or @SouthParkCane, I forget but they were scared about the fact that X was our best option at WR. The 8-4 DBs were big and physical, the way to beat them was outright speed. X is a technician with good quickness but not great. They would have been able to negate his greatest strengths.
I was for sure terrified by it. He was our number 1 WR and they would have spit him out

Question: I’m sure u seen my feelings on Feld, what’s ur feelings as a former player who’ve experienced our S&C in its prime compared to his overall methods. If u can’t share on main board, u know where to find me. Lol

Also, congrats to BH, man. U already know I’m a proponent that CFB is not everything. Young man is obtaining prestigious degrees that will carry him far beyond the scope of football. I know we’re in this new era where NIL is superseding an education, but I’m glad to see he’s looking at the big picture. I hope he murders it at Cal in a more pass friendly offense to realize the NFL dream, but he’s gotta huge future regardless.
First off thank u for the kind words with nephew. Far as field goes I had expressed my concerns with him prior to him being hired. However I will say my one cautionary tale when it relates to forming an opinion on him yet is from my experience in s&c (which is only as an athlete I don't know anything beyond that scientifically speaking) The body makes adjustments with time. It's a little early to make an assessment on him specifically due to that fact. However if we start encountering those same injury issues this season as well (specifically in the off season) I would have issues with him moving forward.

Advertisement
Back