Transfer Portal watch

There may not be an Addison that has been in the portal but there have been multiple guys that entered that would have drastically helped us. Gattis is his own problem and a major one, but best believe TVD would have benefitted greatly this last year from having that one guy that could make a play when he needed him to.
The sequence of our problems went, OL, Gattis, WR, QB. I think the first 2, fix the last 2. Look at Jimbo with that putrid scheme and a bunch of talented players

Advertisement
So next up. The Memphis kid looks good. Seems to have a similar skill set to the USC kid. Both would be upgrades in my opinion. Yall want to do the sky is falling **** and you are entitled to. Just think that as long as legit upgrades are available and we are pursuing then I’m here for the game.

Advertisement
Our offense was so bad it’s scaring WRs OUT of the portal

He will be back in the portal after the spring. Babers promised he would would have an expanded role in the offense. The new Cuse offense is still gonna be trash and this will be Babers last year there

1673506681054.gif
WR recruiting is so much fun

Advertisement
Bet the under in win totals this year. Especially if the number is 7.5.

Our biggest issue was Gattis and the WR position we haven't corrected either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO.

Y’all really are so **** sorry.

Listen, Mario might not succeed here. He might a be failure. He might get fired at some point, and it might be soon. I don’t think any of this will happen, but it’s on the table. We don’t know, for sure, how any of this will turn out.

But if you think for a god**** second that Mario doesn’t give a ****, you have lost your ******* mind and you need to hit the bricks. The only thing I can guarantee you with 100.0% certainty is this dude gives a ****, and he gives more of a **** than anyone can even imagine. This post is straight up retarded.
While I know Mario cares..and I know he wants to absolutely be the one to bring us back to national prominance...nobody and I mean nobody...can shoot him bail money as to why A) he hasnt fired anyone from that offensive staff esp Gattis by now and B) we cant recruit a portal WR to save our life when we have money to offer and we have immediate playing time...At this very moment, we are staring down the barrel of another 5-6 win season. Mario has ALOT of work to do to even get this roster to even 8 wins. And thats disappointing.

Advertisement
Back