Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement

Shooting Shoot Your Shot GIF

Advertisement

Mario may turn this around. I am certainly rooting for him to. But over the last 20 years, we have all gotten a Ph.D in spotting a corch and Mario is flashing just about every warning sign right now. It absolutely should not be this difficult and should not take blunt force trauma to make a timely change after this last season.

Mario may turn this around. I am certainly rooting for him to. But over the last 20 years, we have all gotten a Ph.D in spotting a corch and Mario is flashing just about every warning sign right now. It absolutely should not be this difficult and should not take blunt force trauma to make a timely change after this last season.
Mario got the sweetheart deal to come back home and not give a single f*ck

Advertisement

dem nervous.

Mario got the sweetheart deal to come back home and not give a single f*ck

LMAO.

Y’all really are so **** sorry.

Listen, Mario might not succeed here. He might a be failure. He might get fired at some point, and it might be soon. I don’t think any of this will happen, but it’s on the table. We don’t know, for sure, how any of this will turn out.

But if you think for a god**** second that Mario doesn’t give a ****, you have lost your ******* mind and you need to hit the bricks. The only thing I can guarantee you with 100.0% certainty is this dude gives a ****, and he gives more of a **** than anyone can even imagine. This post is straight up retarded.

LMAO.

Listen, Mario might not succeed here. He might a be failure. He might get fired at some point, and it might be soon. I don’t think any of this will happen, but it’s on the table. We don’t know, for sure, how any of this will turn out.

But if you think for a god**** second that Mario doesn’t give a ****, you have lost your ******* mind and you need to hit the bricks. The only thing I can guarantee you with 100.0% certainty is this dude gives a ****, and he gives more of a **** than anyone can even imagine. This post is straight up retarded.

The person you responded to claimed “they were out” a few days ago but continue to make posts like that. Pay them no mind.

Advertisement
Sorry to burst some bubbles here, our season is not gonna be made on getting portal WRs. Its gonna be the improvements on the OL and getting rid of Gattis, if that happens. And then if his replacement can scheme plays for George, Colbie Young, X and Brashard plus Ray Ray etc. If we get portal WRs and Gattis is still here i see the same issues in the passing game.

Advertisement
LMAO.

I think he does give a ****. I think Al Golden and Manny Diaz gave a **** too. They certainly didn’t come here with the intention of failing. But they did so for their own reasons. Looking at it right now, I think Mario gives a ****. But if he isn’t able to multi-task better, do the CEO jobs better, identify and hire the right coaches better, all of the ***** he gives will get him to the same place as the last 5 people in his role.

Sorry to burst some bubbles here, our season is not gonna be made on getting portal WRs. Its gonna be the improvements on the OL and getting rid of Gattis, if that happens. And then if his replacement can scheme plays for George, Colbie Young, X and Brashard plus Ray Ray etc. If we get portal WRs and Gattis is still here i see the same issues in the passing game.
Well it certainly wasn’t gonna be made by this kid whether he came here or not. He is a project with untapped potential on his very best day. This isn’t an all conference player or anything close to it.

Well it certainly wasn’t gonna be made by this kid whether he came here or not. He is a project with untapped potential on his very best day. This isn’t an all conference player or anything close to it.
I dont see any kid we pick up being some type of Addison gamechanger. The game changer is getting rid of Gattis and find someone who can elevate whoever we already have and who we bring in. Lashlee was able to build a competent WR core with 2 leading WR going undrafted.

I dont see any kid we pick up being some type of Addison gamechanger. The game changer is getting rid of Gattis and find someone who can elevate whoever we already have and who we bring in. Lashlee was able to build a competent WR core with 2 leading WR going undrafted.
There may not be an Addison that has been in the portal but there have been multiple guys that entered that would have drastically helped us. Gattis is his own problem and a major one, but best believe TVD would have benefitted greatly this last year from having that one guy that could make a play when he needed him to.

Advertisement
Back