Transfer Portal watch

Im surprised we haven’t went after a RB in the portal, lot of questions marks in that room. Henry Parrish is a quality starter but after that we don’t really know much?

Citizen is coming off a severe injury, will he have the same burst?

Chaney has struggled to stay healthy

Fletcher and Johnson look the part but they will be True Freshman. Maybe they are waiting to go through spring before they make a decision?
Fletcher looks the part and should be ready to compete in the Fall, but I also thought an elite transfer would be helpful to the room.

Advertisement
There is no WR in the PORTAL that is better than any WR on this team.
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Fletcher looks the part and should be ready to compete in the Fall, but I also thought an elite transfer would be helpful to the room.
Not even just an elite transfer, but a decent one. We are in need of another body that has quality playing time without an injury history. But I’m in wait and see mode, we might still be looking.

Advertisement
Gary Bryant Jr. Update per Gaby:

-Noted last night that Miami was making a move for USC wideout Gary Bryant. He would have three years of eligibility. I think some of those conversations have progressed here over the last 24 hours. Not saying Miami is getting him right now but do believe there has been some positive momentum. I’m not sure who else is involved.

“Not saying Miami is getting him right now”…bro do you think any fan would assume we’re getting him? It’s a WR 😂
This has been literally the same update for **** near every WR that hit the portal lol.

Not a bad season. Solid numbers
They ran the ball 538 times opposed to throwing the ball 389 times on the season. Out of those 389 times 82 of them were more often than not bubble screens or tosses which are essentially runs. Put that into the equation and factor in he had two touchdowns taken away from him that were bad initial calls on the field & couldn't be overturned, he had a **** good season not just a solid one. Now he's at a passing offense. Let's see how that works. It was a good enough season that we called plenty & offered him 750k to come back for one season...

Advertisement
Advertisement
They ran the ball 538 times opposed to throwing the ball 389 times on the season. Out of those 389 times 82 of them were more often than not bubble screens or tosses which are essentially runs. Put that into the equation and factor in he had two touchdowns taken away from him that were bad initial calls on the field & couldn't be overturned, he had a **** good season not just a solid one. Now he's at a passing offense. Let's see how that works. It was a good enough season that we called plenty & offered him 750k to come back for one season...
Understandable he didn't want to come back. He dominated at the Army Game and had all the tools outside of speed (but was by no means slow) we just buried the kid. Like we did so many others.

I still firmly believe he was the best WR we've signed outside of AR82 since the Richt era.

Somewhere I posted he’d end up making the league. He goes off at Cal this year and he most likely will get his shot.

Last edited:
To be fair to Gaby would you want to hang your sack out on a portal wr? I mean we’re a big 0 for the last 20 going back to last Dec 2021. I know I wouldn’t.
Respect you for sticking up for him as much as you do. The most overused joke on this site is how Gaby hedges etc... Yet it's his material that causes the most action on here outside of yours and DMoneys.

Advertisement
To be fair to Gaby would you want to hang your sack out on a portal wr? I mean we’re a big 0 for the last 20 going back to last Dec 2021. I know I wouldn’t.
Lol I agree. I actually didn't mean that as a shot to Gaby . Just that we've missed so much at wr, you can write the same thing for literally every single one that has entered the portal.

Understandable he didn't want to come back. He dominated at the Army Game and had all the tools outside of speed (but was by no means slow) we just buried the kid. Like we did so many others.

I still firmly believe he was the best WR we've signed outside of AR15 since the Richt era.

Somewhere I posted he’d end of the u making the league. He goes off at Cal this year and he lost likely will get his shot.

AR15 is the ****** UFag QB, our AR wore 82.

Advertisement
Back