Transfer Portal watch

To try to put a positive spin on it… Rambo was also over recruited and ended up being a contributor here, so there is that…
I meannnn we thought Andrel was not going to get many offers from good schools and he ended up getting a ton of offers so maybe we just gotta let those that recruit and watch film evaluate before we **** on a kid

Advertisement
I meannnn we thought Andrel was not going to get many offers from good schools and he ended up getting a ton of offers so maybe we just gotta let those that recruit and watch film evaluate before we **** on a kid
We need a WR so bad, anybody could help at this point.

Advertisement
We need a WR so bad, anybody could help at this point.
Yea for sure I will take anyone at this point.

***** it lets go for his teamate who is also in the portal. He's taken 2 visits already to West virginia and Wisconsin so it shows hes willing to relocate from cali which should be the first step in the vetting process of west coast kids and he's taller.

Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 8.10.26 PM.png

This article seems to tell the story

Summary:

Looks like a solid receiver with production that just got recruited over by Lincoln
Kind of seems like a Rambo situation when he was at OU. Both somewhat highly ranked guys coming out of high school, had Productive seasons, then gets recruited over. Except this kid just decided to RS and preserve a year of health & eligibility.

Yea for sure I will take anyone at this point.

***** it lets go for his teamate who is also in the portal. He's taken 2 visits already to West virginia and Wisconsin so it shows hes willing to relocate from cali which should be the first step in the vetting process of west coast kids and he's taller.

View attachment 224041
I watched Bryant’s film and I saw a kid make some plays against P5 comp. His sophomore stats were actually very good for a soph. Not great but I can’t make an argument against the idea that he can help us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know much about him but he’s 5’11.

Is he a slot receiver or does he play on the outside?

Not comparing, but Devonte Smith is 6 ft and plays on the outside.

Does this dude play on the outside?
He played some of both but they also had Drake London so he wasn't the feature guy.

Advertisement
Bryant was a highly recruited kid who had a good season as a true sophomore and made plays against good comp including in a rivalry game. He lost playing time to the best WR in college football and a transfer WR who is a stud coming from the same school as their new HC and star QB.

This is literally the best possible (realistic) case for us

FSU could add Drake Maye and y’all would act like they got worse. They are much better at DE than us, and just added another piece to the position. They smoked us at home a few months ago, and have repeatedly done better in the portal than Mario has. Their DL is going to somehow be better than last year.

This is coming from a guy who took a band bet that Miami would beat them just a year and a half ago.

I take no freaking pleasure in pointing out the obvious, but you all keep on strawmanning til the next beat down and excuse it away with some cluck-cluck “but they ain’t beatin Georgia” fart.
How u negate that is getting elite OL in the portal and from high school. This guy they got has done nothing. Gore is better than him

Somebody explain what WR1 means in the context of the University of Miami WR core. It is all relative, correct? Because in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Advertisement
Back