Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
FSU could add Drake Maye and y’all would act like they got worse. They are much better at DE than us, and just added another piece to the position. They smoked us at home a few months ago, and have repeatedly done better in the portal than Mario has. Their DL is going to somehow be better than last year.

This is coming from a guy who took a band bet that Miami would beat them just a year and a half ago.

I take no freaking pleasure in pointing out the obvious, but you all keep on strawmanning til the next beat down and excuse it away with some cluck-cluck “but they ain’t beatin Georgia” fart.

FSU could add Drake Maye and y’all would act like they got worse. They are much better at DE than us, and just added another piece to the position. They smoked us at home a few months ago, and have repeatedly done better in the portal than Mario has. Their DL is going to somehow be better than last year.

This is coming from a guy who took a band bet that Miami would beat them just a year and a half ago.

I take no freaking pleasure in pointing out the obvious, but you all keep on strawmanning til the next beat down and excuse it away with some cluck-cluck “but they ain’t beatin Georgia” fart.
You know I love ya, but I've never wanted more for you to be wrong.

So, anyone know if we have a shot at exchanging JHH for a legit DT?

Do we have any shot at a legit WR?

I'm getting big desperate and have no sources on anyone right now.

The desert is really dry.

Advertisement

I may just cry.

I don’t disagree, but this kid has 2 sacks over 3 years bro. He is serviceable, but lets not pretend like he is all SEC.

Advertisement
I am a big WR need type of guy but looking at our game film recently I think we actually need to load up on the DE and DT we were abysmal guys just have no moves and seemed like everytime they just bull rushed causing them to do nothing. Unless were banking on the 2022 class to come in and not look sluggish at DE.

Went back to watch UNC game and holy our d line got swallowed up (pause).

2 DE and 2 DT PLEASE!

I am a big WR need type of guy but looking at our game film recently I think we actually need to load up on the DE and DT we were abysmal guys just have no moves and seemed like everytime they just bull rushed causing them to do nothing. Unless were banking on the 2021 class to come in and not look sluggish at DE.

Went back to watch UNC game and holy our d line got swallowed up (pause).

2 DE and 2 DT PLEASE!
Need all of the above it shouldn't be either or.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back