Transfer Portal watch

Name a duo with less question marks on any team outside those 4.

That's the point.

We love to talk about what LT isn't and forget what he is.

How many teams would love to snatch him from us in the portal?
Remember 6 months ago when we had one of the best QB rooms in America?

Advertisement
Unless this is your version of humor why post it? You know what their reaction will be. Unless someone can walk me through how to post a large video file than they'll stick with that. Because they all too stupid to realize MAYBE the kid was getting ****ed over by the staff and his play never reflected the opportunities he should've recieved.
No ...legit went down the list of transfer portal wrs available.

He fits the mode of the sizable outside wr we need....we have swung n miss everywhere else.

I legit would rather him out there than Redding.

It was some humor in it .....then not so much humor when you look at the situation.

Colbie Young gonna hvae 500 targets next year.

why-him-bryan-cranston.gif

He os way better than "just depth".

LT Aand Deen are definitely in the convo as the best 3 technique duo the country after the usual suspects.

UGA, Bama, OSU, Clemson.

They are up there with anybody after those 4.
Hey Man U shouldn’t be drunk at 12pm on a Monday

Advertisement
Unless this is your version of humor why post it? You know what their reaction will be. Unless someone can walk me through how to post a large video file than they'll stick with that. Because they all too stupid to realize MAYBE the kid was getting ****ed over by the staff and his play never reflected the opportunities he should've recieved.
Any with eyes could see Brian could run and catch.

Advertisement
I have a general question: why does everyone think a kid is either an All American or a JAG in the portal, with no in between? Did you watch what the team was doing last year? We had every issue in the book, but one was that when our starters got hurt we were rolling out pee wee sized kids like Seymore and Denis to replace them. If we are serious about truly flipping the roster, than of course we need the top line guys like Cohen and Lee and Mauigoa...but we also need high end, grown man depth pieces like Brown and Gore and Deen. Look at SC last year. They did, for my money, the best job I have ever seen of flipping a roster using the portal. They had the obvious studs, but then they also had dudes like Austin Jones (backup running back) and Brendan Rice (#4 receiver) that just filled a role and made the team better.

I was a Hightower fan from his recruitment. More so than the 2 wrs from Down South from the jump.

Yep, I remember. Me too, even when people were yapping about how we should never have to leave SoFla for a WR.

At this point, I just want two Portal guys who will catch 45 apiece next year. I don't care where they're from.

Advertisement
Yep, I remember. Me too, even when people were yapping about how we should never have to leave SoFla for a WR.

At this point, I just want two Portal guys who will catch 45 apiece next year. I don't care where they're from.
Yup same here.

Just give me guys to push to where the other guys arent complacent. Complacent where you get a Wiggins/Pope situation where they know they arent irreplacable.

Im not as down on Ladson as others and Colbie Young is a definate threat. Would like to up the comp with a legit veteran anf another guy.

Advertisement
Lincoln would be smart to build the defense and spend some money there. His offense will always produce he doesn’t need Jordan Addison talent to smoke the pac12. Now the big 10 is maybe a different story

What is the staff doing at WR? Some teams have 3 legit WR committed from the portal like VT and Louisville while we seem to be striking out on everyone, and the options are getting slimmer by the day.

Advertisement
Back