Transfer Portal watch

Hilarious. You had no substantive rebuttal. Because, as usual, you are wrong. And clueless.

You can't "amend policies", genius.
No bc I don't want to get into a back and forth with a forked tongue poster that literally responses with a short story length reply to just about everything.

In real life your that dude that everyone cuts conversations short with bc u talk too dam much. An "expert" in every possible topic. Like I said keep it moving, stop trying to flirt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No bc I don't want to get into a back and forth with a forked tongue poster that literally responses with a short story length replies to just about everything.

In real life your that dude that everyone cuts conversations short with bc u talk too dam much. An "expert" in every possible topic. Like I said keep it moving, stop trying to flirt.

In one sentence, describe how Miami should "amend its policies". Short enough for you?

You can't. You won't.

Advertisement
I never said Miller was key anything. However, selling this kid as a major upgrade to the room is a little disingenuous also. I think were myself and others are coming from is we're expecting with NIL to be able to land a little bit more of difference maker than we have so far. Which I feel is fair and haven't to this point.
We absolutely need a big body DT like Rogers.

IJS let's not sell this kid short because of our need of a big DT.

Holds up against the run better than you would think and uses his hands very well.

Here is every snap against PSU. That's two OL as good as or better than any in the ACC.

He os way better than "just depth".

LT Aand Deen are definitely in the convo as the best 3 technique duo the country after the usual suspects.

UGA, Bama, OSU, Clemson.

They are up there with anybody after those 4.
Zbrod don't give no *****.

Advertisement
He os way better than "just depth".

LT Aand Deen are definitely in the convo as the best 3 technique duo the country after the usual suspects.

UGA, Bama, OSU, Clemson.

They are up there with anybody after those 4.
He is a welcome addition and will help this team but why do we do this to our selves? It remains to be seen where we actually end up at least in this particular case in regards to our 3 tech talent, but there is nothing to support your assertion here. LT is mega talented but he has yet to take that next step. If he does this year, maybe you are right but that a maybe at best. I will say that LT and Deen, if he in fact commits here, would be an adequate 3 tech duo to compete for the Coastal.

I never said Miller was key anything. However, selling this kid as a major upgrade to the room is a little disingenuous also. I think were myself and others are coming from is we're expecting with NIL to be able to land a little bit more of difference maker than we have so far. Which I feel is fair and haven't to this point.
Major no, but he is an upgrade. We need better than him but reality is that he is a net positive.

Advertisement
You can create your own major at Miami. From courses that Miami offers. Not some grab-bag of course offerings from multiple universities.
Good call. When I was a student they closed the school of international studies and let them “create their own major” within arts and sciences. I remember the students in that school being really bummed about it. Even now kind of crazy UM would fold that program.

If we get deen and Nichols we are looking for 1 DT, 1CB, 1 S, 2 WR (LOL).

We fill these spots with productive guys and we should be looking at an 8 win season to build into 2024 🤞

Advertisement
I'd say he's an upgrade to Miller, but doesn't really move the needle a ton. Still have major hole at 1-Tech.
Even though its the same position, as you alluded with your last sentence, its not apples to apples. Our needs. at DT are dire right now. At the top of the list is our need of a war daddy, but its more than that. We need bodies just so we can field a capable room for even lowly Coastal standards. He isnt even a replacement for Miller. He really is a replacement for Jackson but even then they arent apples to apples. Jackson was a 3 tech like Deen but was big enough to play 1 tech if need be, albeit he didnt excel at it. He also has a much higher ceiling. Whereas with Deen, you are getting experience and what looks to be a great motor. Gun to my head, I like Jackson better, but they do different things better than each other. Deen is gonna help us, but we need more.

freddie mercury GIF

He is a welcome addition and will help this team but why do we do this to our selves? It remains to be seen where we actually end up at least in this particular case in regards to our 3 tech talent, but there is nothing to support your assertion here. LT is mega talented but he has yet to take that next step. If he does this year, maybe you are right but that a maybe at best. I will say that LT and Deen, if he in fact commits here, would be an adequate 3 tech duo to compete for the Coastal.
Name a duo with less question marks on any team outside those 4.

That's the point.

We love to talk about what LT isn't and forget what he is.

How many teams would love to snatch him from us in the portal?

Advertisement
Back