Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure a small, private school isn't going to add classes to its catalog for the sole purpose of admitting a transfer student.
I remember back in the day some colleges offered the opportunity to create your own major. Wonder how that would work from a credit transfer perspective

Advertisement
If memory serves, wasn't that a mix and match from courses they offered though?
Great point. Would have to be — outside of research credits — so to your point would still come down to which courses are offered by both schools regarding a transfer (with rare exception)

Advertisement
Unless this is your version of humor why post it? You know what their reaction will be. Unless someone can walk me through how to post a large video file than they'll stick with that. Because they all too stupid to realize MAYBE the kid was getting ****ed over by the staff and his play never reflected the opportunities he should've recieved.
@RVACane is there someone that can help?

I know there’s more to admissions but this guy was on the Dean’s list. There has to be a way around this.

Not mad at you, but for the millionth time, this is NOT "Admissions".

It's simply the size, and course offerings, of a small private school compared to a big state school.

TAKE BUSINESS CLASSES. Those credits always transfer.

Advertisement
He os way better than "just depth".

LT Aand Deen are definitely in the convo as the best 3 technique duo the country after the usual suspects.

UGA, Bama, OSU, Clemson.

They are up there with anybody after those 4.

I believe you are over selling this guy a little. ****, I think LSU just scored another TD on their defense. Kid will help replace Miller for depth, but not a huge difference maker and major upgrade to our DT room overall.

I believe you are over selling this guy a little. ****, I think LSU just scored another TD on their defense. Kid will help replace Miller for depth, but not a huge difference maker and major upgrade to our DT room overall.
People act like Miller was some key depth piece. Where is Miller now?

Comparing this kid to even JHH is a disservice.

Also LSU played Purdue with half the starters having one foot out the door after Brohm left. Not like Deen plays 11 positions.

You can watch every snap against Michigan, a playoff team and Deen played **** well.

I'm not pretending he is elite. But you won't find backups with his experience and talent level anywhere except the truly elite DL schools.

People act like Miller was some key depth piece. Where is Miller now?

Comparing this kid to even JHH is a disservice.

Also LSU played Purdue with half the starters having one foot out the door after Brohm left. Not like Deen plays 11 positions.

You can watch every snap against Michigan, a playoff team and Deen played **** well.

I'm not pretending he is elite. But you won't find backups with his experience and talent level anywhere except the truly elite DL schools.

I never said Miller was key anything. However, selling this kid as a major upgrade to the room is a little disingenuous also. I think were myself and others are coming from is we're expecting with NIL to be able to land a little bit more of difference maker than we have so far. Which I feel is fair and haven't to this point.

Advertisement
Back