Transfer Portal watch

LT and JHH will start....Gore and Deen will rotate in....LT will be a beast and JHH is in his 5th year and good enough if healthy...maybe we add a plugger 1 technique but Gore and Deen are higher ranked portal additions than Miller/Jackson
Lichtenstein and Moten will rotate as well. Call me crazy but Anez Cooper is a guy I would have loved to see at DT if he didn't show promise on the offensive side.

Advertisement
Lichtenstein and Moten will rotate as well. Call me crazy but Anez Cooper is a guy I would have loved to see at DT if he didn't show promise on the offensive side.
If the German rotates in at DT at any point in time other than on obvious passing downs and sparingly, we are in major major trouble.

LT and JHH will start....Gore and Deen will rotate in....LT will be a beast and JHH is in his 5th year and good enough if healthy...maybe we add a plugger 1 technique but Gore and Deen are higher ranked portal additions than Miller/Jackson
I don’t think it’s likely they both start. LT has the talent to be a difference maker so I’d imagine he will. JHH is decent but not good enough where we start two 3 techs. We need a bigger body DT next to LT or an utter killer if we want to go two 3 techs.

Advertisement
Deen is a good player, hope we get that commitment locked up. Still need a bigger true 1 tech but if all else fails its better to have a bunch of small fast guys rotating in and going 110% every snap. You can still be fairly effective against the run like that, just cant leave them in too long and let them wear down.

If it's transcript issues amend the policies. Why are we still acting like this has anything to do with education. It's about money money money and oh yea money.

Just shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You can't give people credit for classes for which Miami doesn't even have a major. We are a smaller private school, we do not have nearly the same number of schools/colleges/majors as larger schools do.

"Amend the policies". Only a clueless porster makes such a worthless suggestion.

Until we become a 40,000 student state-school, we will continue to face this issue.

Just shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

You can't give people credit for classes for which Miami doesn't even have a major. We are a smaller private school, we do not have nearly the same number of schools/colleges/majors as larger schools do.

"Amend the policies". Only a clueless porster makes such a worthless suggestion.

Until we become a 40,000 student state-school, we will continue to face this issue.
Go *** urself pusscake, keep it moving

Advertisement
Unpopular opinion -

Outside of Thornton (played for Mario) visiting during the early signing period, we haven't hosted a single portal visitor outside of OL and on the defensive side of the ball. I know that Mario moves at his own speed when it comes to coaching decisions, but it's especially curious that all of the portal pursuit has been along the lines of scrimmage, LB and secondary.

Throw in the absence of Gattis and Ponce from on campus recruiting photos, exit meetings supposedly going down this week, and i'm starting to believe that Mario is going to overhaul the offensive coaching staff and then pursue 1-2 WR in the spring when the next window opens.

Unpopular opinion -

Outside of Thornton (played for Mario) visiting during the early signing period, we haven't hosted a single portal visitor outside of OL and on the defensive side of the ball. I know that Mario moves at his own speed when it comes to coaching decisions, but it's especially curious that all of the portal pursuit has been along the lines of scrimmage, LB and secondary.

Throw in the absence of Gattis and Ponce from on campus recruiting photos, exit meetings supposedly going down this week, and i'm starting to believe that Mario is going to overhaul the offensive coaching staff and then pursue 1-2 WR in the spring when the next window opens.
Lol.

Unpopular opinion -

9AADD199-60CF-4DC9-A809-06AF086977D1.gif

Advertisement
Unpopular opinion -

Cool thanks for sharing

UM Academic department needs to get off their mighty horse and figure out a way to get these transfers in (selfishly speaking).

We’re a borderline top 45 school anyways, we’re not some academic powerhouse.

Come on, there is no "UM Academic department".

Miami is a smaller private school. We only have so many students, so many classes, so many schools/colleges, so many majors.

This is an accreditation issue. You can't give a ton of credits for classes people took elsewhere that have NO EQUIVALENT at your school. It doesn't matter what university you are at, you just can't do it.

That's why most athletes are best-served by majoring in something in the School of Business. B-schools are very similar, university to university.

Advertisement
Unless this is your version of humor why post it? You know what their reaction will be. Unless someone can walk me through how to post a large video file than they'll stick with that. Because they all too stupid to realize MAYBE the kid was getting ****ed over by the staff and his play never reflected the opportunities he should've recieved.

Get over it.

Advertisement
Back