Transfer Portal watch

He really did. Lol

B3FF8A02-E475-489C-9C19-A0D3DB2F0F02.png

Advertisement
I was trying to upload practice film recently for all those people who say he didn't perform in practice obviously otherwise he would've got his shot. It won't let me. Just says file is too large.
As a true frosh he made some plays here never understood how he got passed up just assumed it was playbook issues or favoritism bc the guys ahead of him other than Harley didn’t do much to deserve it

Deen is only 280 per the ESPN profile you posted so he’s not a Jackson replacement?
No. Don’t know what we’re going to do there. We’re having transcript issues and that’s why Rogers was rescheduled and also why we haven’t heard anything about the Memphis TE Preiskorn.

No. Don’t know what we’re going to do there. We’re having transcript issues and that’s why Rogers was rescheduled and also why we haven’t heard anything about the Memphis TE Preiskorn.
Arkansas NT still in the picture?

Advertisement
He's most of it.

Its like Moneyball. They werent going to replace Giambi with one player. So between Gore and Deen they got 1 270+280 = 550. Jackson only weighed 300ish. They got 1.83 Darrell Jacksons
Jackson was like 320-330. There's no chance he was 300 as listed on the site. We need a big ************ to man the middle. I really wish we got that DT who transferred from Oregon to Auburn last year.

Advertisement
LT and JHH will start....Gore and Deen will rotate in....LT will be a beast and JHH is in his 5th year and good enough if healthy...maybe we add a plugger 1 technique but Gore and Deen are higher ranked portal additions than Miller/Jackson

UM Academic department needs to get off their mighty horse and figure out a way to get these transfers in (selfishly speaking).

We’re a borderline top 45 school anyways, we’re not some academic powerhouse.

Advertisement
LT and JHH will start....Gore and Deen will rotate in....LT will be a beast and JHH is in his 5th year and good enough if healthy...maybe we add a plugger 1 technique but Gore and Deen are higher ranked portal additions than Miller/Jackson
Miller/Jackson play different positions than Gore and Deen…we need some big bodies to help plug up the middle

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back