Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
I personally think Hightower would be a good fit in this offense. He had a productive year at Illinois 37 catches/452 yards/2 TD's.

He is better than some WR's people here are clamoring over!
I always liked his game was always surprised he didn’t play over noodles and No hands wiggins thought he would’ve been good with lashlee

Advertisement
It’s super obvious that Mario is waiting for the Natty game to be over tonight so he can raid UGA and TCU’s starters… that’s clearly the reason for us being pedestrian in the portal for WRs… right???

I always liked his game was always surprised he didn’t play over noodles and No hands wiggins thought he would’ve been good with lashlee
I was trying to upload practice film recently for all those people who say he didn't perform in practice obviously otherwise he would've got his shot. It won't let me. Just says file is too large.

Advertisement
😂 If he transferred back, he’d get his UM credits back but would he lose Illinois credits?
Possibly. I just think he was misused here and has the potential. I'd like for him to come back, but it looks like it won't happen.

Wait, did I miss legit talk of him coming back?
No, just this.

Advertisement
Advertisement

HEAR ME OUT.....
Unless this is your version of humor why post it? You know what their reaction will be. Unless someone can walk me through how to post a large video file than they'll stick with that. Because they all too stupid to realize MAYBE the kid was getting ****ed over by the staff and his play never reflected the opportunities he should've recieved.

Time to beat my ****.
Jesus Christ man
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
Back