Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Next years OL might have only 1 returning starter. Justice thankfully is gone, Scaife out of eligibility, Campbell portal, I’m going to say Clarke hits the portal.

Is the kid from UCF really better than Jakai?
I Hope So Breakfast Club GIF

Advertisement
Problem with the portal is is just so fast moving for Mario's vetting process. Plus the transcript issue kind messing us up. Still can't believe with how ****** our offense was last year we havent brought in any portal skill guys with experience. 💀 spring going to be fun lol

Advertisement
Problem with the portal is is just so fast moving for Mario's vetting process. Plus the transcript issue kind messing us up. Still can't believe with how ****** our offense was last year we havent brought in any portal skill guys with experience. 💀 spring going to be fun lol
If it's transcript issues amend the policies. Why are we still acting like this has anything to do with education. It's about money money money and oh yea money.

They are 2nd tier receivers , None of those would even be a take for us.
I don't think Miami is in the position to be picky regarding WRs.

We wanted Coleman (last year) and Thrash, we recruited Foles, Calloway (Top 150 out of HS) if not for some behavioral issues could have played this year at Tennessee and Jadon Thompson is a good player too. At least Brohm is trying.

That's all I need to know.

Advertisement
Back