Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
E2900C35-584C-4FE8-83A1-A01D680214B0.jpeg
Ugh, I don’t get why we are having issues at recruiting DTs. It make’s literally zero sense.

View attachment 223751Ugh, I don’t get why we are having issues at recruiting DTs. It make’s literally zero sense.
Honestly if we are getting trolled by this kid (posting that IG pic in the Gables yesterday), that was a starter last year, during his THIRD recruitment in three years, that might be a bottom five moment in our truly insanely bad recruiting history the last ten years.

Advertisement
Honestly if we are getting trolled by this kid (posting that IG pic in the Gables yesterday), that was a starter last year, during his THIRD recruitment in three years, that might be a bottom five moment in our truly insanely bad recruiting history the last ten years.
If DT recruiting doesn’t change and where in this same boat next offseason then Mario might have to cut ties with his buddy. Unfortunately there are no excuses for us not being able to recruit DTs, it’s a position that will eat regardless and we have a great history at the position. Hopefully it doesn’t come that that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fair, I don’t know the reason for us denying credits, but it’s wierd
This isn’t exactly Miami specific but during my college days I had a number of friends that transferred, some went CC to university and some university to university. This topic actually came up multiple times where they ended up not transferring to their #1 school because they were going to have to leave a certain amount of credits on the table. My recollection was that it had everything to do with class equivalents in that major. I don’t think this is a Miami exclusive problem. I’d imagine other schools have this issue but we don’t hear about it or they have departments more likely to work with athletics and push things through. I’m sure others would have more knowledge about this but Gang’s post did somewhat jog my memory.

Advertisement
Back