Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
There’s been other events / dinners he hasn’t been at as well.
1673110544748.gif

Advertisement
He transferred weeks ago. Mario could have told him to **** off for all we know as it sounds like Jackson was the one having buyer's remorse.

What we will know is what team he lines up for. That’ll be the team that got him on their team.

Why do we make it more complex than it needs to be.

There’s been other events / dinners he hasn’t been at as well.
P.T. Barnum once said there is no such thing as bad publicity. Mario, the smartest guy in the room, is trying to prove him wrong and has turned this into a ******* circus that has every WR doing a 40 in the opposite direction in the meantime.

Advertisement
Next. Miami needs to move on and find another DT in the portal. This kid is so wishy easy it’s hard to think he is committed to football and being the best player/teammate possible.

Gotcha..or make them pony-up from limited resources. Of their many portal commits someone could slip through the cracks, or hinder further pursuits.
Waiver could factor in too. Facc 'em.

A solid % of people don’t watch football games, I’m convinced. This is an arms race, and one of the most valuable commodities is tall receivers that can run. Point out for me all the good teams that do t have multiple outside receivers that can win one on one matchups and make plays down the field. There’s a reason the big boys are all trying to sign a ton of stud receivers EVERY class. We had Ahmmon a few years back and he instantly changed the offense; we need at least two of those types per class if we ever want to un**** this program.
I hope everyone on this board reads and memorizes this post. Totally spot on.

Advertisement
There is zero chance Gattis is back. Why we don’t have a new OC and WR coach by now I have no idea. But I hope it will be worth the wait
Maybe we do. I don’t fuccin know! I’m just…. I’m just ready for some answers…. a competent OC, a DT, and a WR or 2. Is dat too much to ask?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back