Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Put this in the Rogers thread but It really should be here:

WR is TBD but we questioned Mario way too early. Rogers, Deen, and Nichols not only fills spots but upgrades the room from last year and that leaves Gore to be more of a 5 tech/pass rush set guy. Great work by the staff.

WR is TBD but we questioned Mario way too early. Rogers, Deen, and Nichols not only fills spots but upgrades the room from last year and that leaves Gore to be more of a 5 tech/pass rush set guy. Great work by the staff.

C2E22BCF-E65A-47BD-9F9F-CC4D6090F861.gif

None of those are committed as of now.

Great work if they sign with UM.
Otherwise, nothing burger.

Advertisement

Did you just congratulate the staff on something that hasn't even started to happen yet? Great work by you.

Advertisement
I dont think its worth much but on3 has us getting Branson Deen and gives us a 43% chance for Rogers.

Seems to me tho on3 does their percentages based on if the player has taken an official visit or posted on their social media. Had us in the running for davon sears until he announced top 3 didn't include us.

Take on3 with a grain of salt.
Who gives a **** what ON3 spews out there. Bunch of hacks over there.

You know this how?

if he didnt back channel like the others then yes in fact he is late to the party.

You got sad when everyone abandoned you on the other thread, so you decided to come here with your horrible porsts?

Mario and Alonzo are backchanneling at an amazing rate to every top Portal entrant. Not everyone will choose Miami.

Run along now.

Advertisement
You got sad when everyone abandoned you on the other thread, so you decided to come here with your horrible porsts?

Mario and Alonzo are backchanneling at an amazing rate to every top Portal entrant. Not everyone will choose Miami.

Run along now.
SAD??? That thread is a blast. Ric flair, a old ***** and her lamb.

How do you have a clue what mario and zo are doing? You dont.

i know why he cant get a WR.... you want me to tell you why?

Advertisement
Back