Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Marvin Sr. earned upwards of $50 mill in salary alone. What's a few 10k to Jr.?
6FC2BE57-F7F1-4114-9F68-22E0683032AD.gif

Advertisement
Can someone explain this move to me. Like after the season he just had, dude can sit out a whole yr and still be a first rd pick.
Cj stroud is most likely gone to the nfl, Caleb williams will most likely be the #1 overall pick next year draft. Idk who osu qb will be next year but i can guarantee they aren’t on Caleb level.

I wouldn’t like the move because I think marv is good enough to ball with anyone osu has at qb but I would understand it…edit: I forgot to mention a **** load of money lol

Cj stroud is most likely gone to the nfl, Caleb williams will most likely be the #1 overall pick next year draft. Idk who osu qb will be next year but i can guarantee they aren’t on Caleb level.

I wouldn’t like the move because I think marv is good enough to ball with anyone osu has at qb but I would understand it…edit: I forgot to mention a **** load of money lol
Stroud is 100% going to the NFL. He is a top 10 pick. Regarding OSU, they will have a significant drop off in QB play unless they grab someone from the portal...but not sure any elite names will come from the portal from now until end of Spring.

while the $$$ don’t ultimately mean that much to Harrison, he prolly sees NILs given to other OSU wrs (Inniss) and may have felt some disrespect depending on what his is.

And going to USC to ball out with Caleb won’t do anything to his stock.

Looks like Inniss might see playing time early next year.

And real question. How much improvement have we really seen in Hartline developing WRs when they were best of the best 5 stars to begin with before him? Does he have any 3 stars developments under his watch?

I think he’s killing it with recruiting for sure. And I think he will be OC sooner than later.

Must get.

Also being chased by several SEC programs including Bama. Tough battle but would be a starter the day he set foot on Greentree. "Big Portal Recruiting WE in Coral Gables " but not one WR reported to be included? Thought UM had a stud WR coach?

Advertisement
Looks like this kid is on campus.

Another depth piece, but if JHH jumps in portal after Spring like some have speculated, he slides into his #3 role easily IMO and could be a better 3T in the backup role behind LT.

Why not come to Miami and play with a Heisman candidate?

Advertisement
Rusty mansell, on Jordan Burch:

My initial thoughts here are, there will be a lot of NIL involved here,

Checking last night, two teams that will be very involved, here will be Oregon and Miami.

Georgia will definitely reach out and see if there’s interest with him, but they will not win any type of NIL war for him if he comes to that.
Eh I don’t know about that. I think rusty is just trying to divert the tampering allegations by bringing up Miami and Oregon who seem to be making money moves so easy target

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back