Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
@cway313

@Coach Prime shows flashes of brilliance then throws it all away with stinkers like this. It’s who he is.

@JamesQuall was interested in taking over for me in my retirement. But looking at his profile, he hasn’t been seen since XMas. 1st week on the job and he takes a vacation week. I should have done a background check on him.
Your words cut me like a knife. @Coach Prime will never post again.

Leaves us with at least 1 corner spot filled by someone with little to no college experience. Certainly a lot of talent though.
With the most recent incumbents at corner being awful (Ivey, Blades, etc) I’m ok with going younger at the position as long as we bring in 1 more portal guy

Your words cut me like a knife. @Coach Prime will never post again.
Stop It Full House GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“Didn’t buy into the “elevated” standards”. Man the coaching was terrible.

Playcalling was terrible. Coaching was not terrible.

Lots of d!p$h!tes chose not to do what was asked of them. Even on simple issues of running on and off the field. SIMPLE STUFF.

Some coaches were better than others, but they were all interviewed for, and hired for, their ability to teach.

Only one or two players couldn't grasp the playbook. Everyone else who washed out just didn't get on board with the new standards.

If we want to talk portal vs hs, why do we need to bring in FSU? We have enough evidence of whether it works/sustainable by looking at our last two coaches. Manny was Norvell but he left, I think at the end of the day, it’s easy to see its not sustainable as the primary source of talent acquisition. It’s a fill in the gaps type resource.

The whole keeping enemy close and keepin it 100 is overplayed imo.

Fair. But a lot of our "fans" secretly have F$U as their "second-favorite team".

Advertisement
Back