Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Is Mario too dumb to see this or really just doesn’t care and wants to continue living in 1960 because he knows best
Idk why Mario is solely getting blamed on this. It’s been written by multiple websites that Gattis has a huge buyout. I have not seen it said that Gattis staying or going is Mario’s decision alone

sorry for the negativity.
But we we’re saying the same thing last year.

Wait till the playoffs end.
Wait till the nfl season is over.

We are running out of excuses for losing out on talent in the portal.

And the talent we lost out to actually produced last year.

It seems like we have to tread lightly when criticizing our staff now a days.

But it seems obvious that Mario is having problems in the portal.
Can’t sugar coat that at all.

I really hope I’m wrong and come summer we’re sitting pretty.
But I just don’t see a way some d tackle that’s producing on a playoff team is not only gonna enter the transfer portal but actually be wanting to come here.
And if he’s not in the playoffs then why haven’t they jumped yet.

I wouldn’t be so concerned if we had won 8 games last year.
But if this coach wants to run some system that made us look like dog sht because we don’t have the players to run it then we should be staking portal bodies by the double digits.
I still think when all is said and done we have 10-12 from the portal on 23 season roster

Advertisement
I have no idea why Benson would return. Even if FSU is better, they wont be winning a NC. They barely squeeked by two 6-6 squads at the end of the season.

He already had a MAJOR knee injury in college, and 1 more injury could absolutely derail his NFL hopes.

His stock is sky high now, and he proved he can play a college season healthy. I just don't get a RB coming back with the hits they take, unless he just doesn't care that much about a NFL future. Maybe Noles scrapped together some big NIL money where he would make more in college than NFL first few years.

The minute you stop pretending you actually have any ****** clue what you're talking about we will all be smarter for it. We have holes on our roster same as last year. The recruiting rankings means **** once season starts. 24 incoming freshmen won't be lifting us from the abyss, especially with the lack of depth. Takes a special form of stupid to rely on true freshmen. We don't have elite Dline we don't have elite Receivers. 2 of the most important positions on a football field.
It’s 25 definite incoming freshman. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 27-28 on regular signing day

I have no idea why Benson would return. Even if FSU is better, they wont be winning a NC. They barely squeeked by two 6-6 squads at the end of the season.

He already had a MAJOR knee injury in college, and 1 more injury could absolutely derail his NFL hopes.

His stock is sky high now, and he proved he can play a college season healthy. I just don't get a RB coming back with the hits they take, unless he just doesn't care that much about a NFL future. Maybe Noles scrapped together some big NIL money where he would make more in college than NFL first few years.

You'd better be careful, typing crazy stuff like that. The board's F$U/Norvell Lovers will rip you a new one if you don't say wonderful things about their favorite football program/coach.

Advertisement
Keep crying.

The recruiting rankings say otherwise, that we are not, in fact, "missing elite players".

We currently have the #18 ranked TRANSFER group, with only 4 guys. Nobody ahead of us has taken fewer than 6, and we have one of the highest AVERAGE rankings, and are in the mix for several more guys.

We literally have a near-identical AVERAGE player rating to F$U (the #1 ranked transfer class), with our 4 guys to their 8 guys.

So you are currently pitching a cvvvnnnnty little tantrum over...four more transfers...and there's another Portal window in May...

Take a Midol.
This post should be pinned and mandatory reading before logging in. Sad that our fan base is obsessed over fsu and not looking at facts like you laid out

It’s 25 definite incoming freshman. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 27-28 on regular signing day
Me either I just don't expect even half of those to contribute in 2023. At least not before October at earliest.

Imagine how bad portal / HS wr recruiting would be the last two off-seasons without NIL? It’s already atrocious with it lol.
If we send Jagr to talk to these kids it’ll be solved overnight. They just don’t understand how good Gattis’ offense really is.

Advertisement

Uh-oh, you're about to make an ankle-biting enemy for life...

@cway313 will never let you hear the end of it. He chases me all over the board, up-voting anyone who posts anything that disagrees with one of my posts.

Now you're going to be on his shhh!tte list...

This post should be pinned and mandatory reading before logging in. Sad that our fan base is obsessed over fsu and not looking at facts like you laid out
We were 5-7 if you think a handful of players is enough I'll pass on your mandatory reading. Nothing is promised we need 10 portal players minimum. Safety thin. Receivers weak. Offensive line needs depth. Defensive line is putrid. Another corner without Cormani at minimum.

Advertisement
We were 5-7 if you think a handful of players is enough I'll pass on your mandatory reading. Nothing is promised we need 10 portal players minimum. Safety thin. Receivers weak. Offensive line needs depth. Defensive line is putrid. Another corner without Cormani at minimum.

We need 10 minimum. We have 4 currently.

It's January 3. Last year, at this same time, we had ONE. Out of the ELEVEN we would enroll.

Oh, and our 11-person transfer class was the 12th-highest rated in the country. Our current 4-person transfer class is the 18th-highest rated at this time.

You keep bleating out these dire warnings that we are missing on everyone. Maybe there are some guys you wanted that didn't choose UM, but stop acting as if everything is this unmitigated disaster. It's not.

I'd love to be #1 in everything all the time, but we are not (yet) Alabama-like.

We have a starting ol from the portal. 2 five stars who are instant impact players and 1 of the 3 3star ol is an under rated stud.

Agree with you on safety depth and disagree on our wide outs.

Our edge is stacked with talent but yes we need more dts especially 1tech

Advertisement
Back