Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Not a bad thing. But talented guys are getting snapped up. Who knows if we had a shot with them but still
I feel like the big concern is DT and WR but there's still guys out there, just makes me nervous about the spring deadline coming

The point is nobody wants the bag lol. The narrative is true until it’s not. When we had the same problem last year I said Mario needed to change the narrative with him and offensive football.
Now that we have you here……we fuccin with any of these new portal entrants?

Advertisement
I knew that you and crossdresser22[]_[] were bvttt buddies (credit: Randy Shannon).

The two of you are both yapping about how you "don't start threads", as if that is some sort of merit badge. Regardless, you constantly PORST in everyone else's threads like a scared little girl, constantly whining about how you don't have as many earrings and bracelets as all the other girls.

Cry some more, why don't ya...
Lol, I used to think you believed the incoherent drivel you sputtered out. Now I know you can't even be expected to remember half the shít you vomit on the board. Jokes on you, you senile ****(why tf is t.u.r.d. banned) I don't read that shít either.

Advertisement
The problem with most highly desirable Portal entrants is that it’s probably too late to “get him NOW” if you were not on him before he entered.

Need the insiders to tell us that we are in the game i.e. we participated in back channeling activities prior to his entry becoming public. If not, he’s likely going elsewhere.
I would hope insiders wouldn’t publicly acknowledge back channeling because if any team will be punished for it, it’s miami

Lol, I used to think you believed the incoherent drivel you sputtered out. Now I know you can't even be expected to remember half the shít you vomit on the board. Jokes on you, you senile **** I don't read that shít either.

Did you have a stroke? Did you respond to the wrong post? I can't even figure out what you THOUGHT you were responding to.

Just a couple of sentences of insults and non sequiturs.

Maybe you should just wait to hit "Reply" until you have something relevant and on-topic to say.

Did you have a stroke? Did you respond to the wrong post? I can't even figure out what you THOUGHT you were responding to.

Just a couple of sentences of insults and non sequiturs.

Maybe you should just wait to hit "Reply" until you have something relevant and on-topic to say.
Too many words for you? Time to up the meds gramps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back