Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hartman is a system qb...he isnt that good honestly...not sure who is coming out in this years draft at qb but i woulda took my shot there.
When I saw this news, my exact thought was "I hope Tommy Rees has spent the off-season learning what the shallow mesh is, otherwise I don't know how this is going to work."

Hartman has always seemed like a gamer to me. Gets by on moxy, guts, guile, and a little game theory. Talent...idk. Kind of the makeup of a succesful Notre Dame QB of recent vintage, though, to be fair.

Advertisement
the grinch waiting GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
College football becoming pro soccer model....you have the perennial top 2-3 teams in the Spanish, German, EPL, Italian teams sit back and watch the smaller clubs grow and develop talent for them to snatch up when the talent is refined. It's a cool model if you're a fan of one of the elite teams or even a so-so team in elite league.
& said pro kickball model is a much better model, IMO. With the transfer solidarity payments, every club within the ecosystem that played a role in a player’s development is comped for their sweat equity/investment. As you know, many clubs financial model is based on unearthing/developing a stud or two every x years & selling on to a big club. Ends up being a transaction that ensures they keep the lights on, further investment into infrastructure, & payroll met for years. Would be nice to come up with a mechanism that would reward Kent State for their effort in producing a stud to be poached by SEC, etc,

Saying Goodbye Will Smith GIF by MOODMAN

Gattis looking at all the WRs that wanna play for him
This is why I HATE the slow approach Mario is taking with the staff (if he’s actually doing anything). Keeping gattis is actively hurting what he looks at as the most important aspect of a program…talent acquisition.

Advertisement
Back