Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are going to be just as bad next year unless they pull some portal miracles. Mertz is awful and the OL won’t be as strong.

Idk if we need another interior but I’d kick the tires here.
Definitely kick the **** out of those **** tires. Hate to give the Gator any credit but their interior was a strength.

Advertisement
Them boys at UF super thin in the trenches they gonna be like ours was last year not being able to do anything offensively because of that
Even more of a head scratcher that they opted for Mertz, as non-mobile of a QB as you can have.

Their season smells like a 3-7 start where they let Rashada loose to see what he’s got.

Advertisement
Even more of a head scratcher that they opted for Mertz, as non-mobile of a QB as you can have.

Their season smells like a 3-7 start where they let Rashada loose to see what he’s got.

They literally could not find a worse fit for what Napier likes to do IMO. He is inaccurate and immobile, really is a head scratcher. Combining that with an OL replacing 4/5 starters, I guess lol. They open up at Utah, it could get ugly.

Man it's gonna be a ton of sacks and turnovers from that offense this year, you see their schedule too

Screenshot_20221224_135501_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
It’s early so I don’t want to totally speculate, but you’re looking at McNeese, Charlotte…that’s it for gimme wins? Vandy should be one, but we know how that went this year.

@Utah, Tennessee, @Kentucky, @Scar…you lose those 4, and the UGA game will be where they quit on the rest of the season.

It’s early so I don’t want to totally speculate, but you’re looking at McNeese, Charlotte…that’s it for gimme wins? Vandy should be one, but we know how that went this year.

@Utah, Tennessee, @Kentucky, @Scar…you lose those 4, and the UGA game will be where they quit on the rest of the season.
Man it's looking like it's gonna be tough for them to make a bowl game

Advertisement
Back