Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mobley did nothing while at USC. @Rellyrell you hear anything about him on the West Coast?

Mobley spent two uneventful years with the Trojans, playing 15 total snaps in three career appearances. He enters the transfer portal following his redshirt freshman season. He has three years of eligibility remaining.

Advertisement
Mobley did nothing while at USC. @Rellyrell you hear anything about him on the West Coast?

Mobley spent two uneventful years with the Trojans, playing 15 total snaps in three career appearances. He enters the transfer portal following his redshirt freshman season. He has three years of eligibility remaining.

Absolute nothing. Can’t call him a bust, though. He was only a 3 star coming from DeMatha Catholic, anyway. But yeah, no one from SC r disappointed he’s leaving & one of my boys legit forgot he was on the team.

Absolute nothing. Can’t call him a bust, though. He was only a 3 star coming from DeMatha Catholic, anyway. But yeah, no one from SC r disappointed he’s leaving & one of my boys legit forgot he was on the team.
I looked at his stats and they confirm what you're saying. If Flo didn't call him out as a stealth recruit, I would've completely ignored him as a non-candidate.

However, Mario is following him on Twitter and so is Addae. I created a thread on him just in case something comes of this.

Advertisement
Back