Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
247 has updated some of their transfer rankings to include players committed to Miami (Davonte, Francisco, and Gore didn't have a ranking).

Here is a look at UM’s four transfer grades to this point:

• OL Javion Cohen: Four-star, 93 grade

• LB Francisco Mauigoa: Four-star, 92 grade

• CB Davonte Brown: Four-star, 91 grade

• DT Thomas Gore: Three-star, 89 grade
Great start and major improvement over last year.

Advertisement

WR is definitely what concerns me the most if we bring back Gattis, I just don’t know how Mario can sell to portal WRs that this offense is best for their career based off what they saw last season? The G5 and FCS WRs make the most sense in my opinion, find someone whose been productive like a Grant Dubose or Isaac Tessa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can RaRa re-enter? Lol

I don't know why any WR would want to transfer into UGa. Why would you go to a school where TEs and RBs lead the team in receptions?

I was actually hoping we were in contact with Lovett somehow. If hes, somehow, excited to play in Uga's offense, we had a chance!
Front Running and $$$

Advertisement
WR is definitely what concerns me the most if we bring back Gattis, I just don’t know how Mario can sell to portal WRs that this offense is best for their career based off what they saw last season? The G5 and FCS WRs make the most sense in my opinion, find someone whose been productive like a Grant Dubose or Isaac Tessa

I want Grant Dubose over here. Also my biggest concern post Gattis is its the same exact problems cause its really the offense Mario wants to run. It doesn't matter who the OC's are

Advertisement
Back