Transfer Portal watch

I wish avantae would come back and beat James out instead of leaving
Happy Half Baked GIF

Beat out kam, lmao

Advertisement

I know Damari already used his OV with us but him not joining with Davonte on the UOV yesterday seems odd.

If they find a way to stop by for an UOV this weekend though all bets are off. If not, my guess is we get Davonte and Damari goes to Bama.

Advertisement
I know Damari already used his OV with us but him not joining with Davonte on the UOV yesterday seems odd.

If they find a way to stop by for an UOV this weekend though all bets are off. If not, my guess is we get Davonte and Damari goes to Bama.
really? feel like everything I've read said fSU was leading for both

i guess if we miss then I hope he goes to bama

Advertisement
really? feel like everything I've read said fSU was leading for both

i guess if we miss then I hope he goes to bama
In the offseason there was some chatter Damari could end up at safety in college. But also heard that he’s taken a big step at corner this fall. Do we know if he’s 100% a corner in college or might still end up at safety? Sounds like Antoine Jacksons in the same boat.

he has his state title game tonight which could've been a reason? prep and chill before your last hs game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back