Transfer Portal watch

Leary is the 13th Alabama player to enter the transfer portal, joining defensive lineman Braylen Ingraham, kicker Jack Martin, running back Trey Sanders, defensive back Khyree Jackson, offensive linemen Damieon George, Tanner Bowles, Javion Cohen, Tommy Brockermeyer and Amari Kight and wide receivers Traeshon Holden, JoJo Earle and Aaron Anderson.

Advertisement
Kid was complete *** here.

Complete ***.

Didn’t put the rehab work in and then was one of the biggest malcontents on the roster.

How the fack are you going to cry about playing time and still weigh 150lbs?

FOH. Him and his dad.
Lol you DM’d me this before the season. I didn’t know how true it was. Welp.

From Gaby

” Syracuse transfer CB Duce Chestnut seems to intrigue some in Coral Gables. He was a true-freshman All-American for the Orange. Miami was involved as a recruit. He’s totaled four interceptions and 13 pass breakups while with the ACC Atlantic program.”

L
From Gaby

” Syracuse transfer CB Duce Chestnut seems to intrigue some in Coral Gables. He was a true-freshman All-American for the Orange. Miami was involved as a recruit. He’s totaled four interceptions and 13 pass breakups while with the ACC Atlantic program.”
Tbh it almost happened last year. Hopefully we make a run here.

Advertisement
Think me and @gogeta4 were really into Duce Chestnut as a recruit. Firstly, great name.

Secondly, the difference between Duce Chestnut and Tyrique Stevenson in All-ACC voting was 3 votes. Whenever I watched Syracuse, he was playing solid football.

I know Mario doesn't run the defense, but his CBs always seem to be a type...going back to FIU. Just feisty af corners. Whenever I watch Duce Chestnut, maybe I'm making this up, but I remember him as that type of guy after watching him. I can see it as a good fit.

From Gaby

Love it.

Think me and @gogeta4 were really into Duce Chestnut as a recruit. Firstly, great name.

Secondly, the difference between Duce Chestnut and Tyrique Stevenson in All-ACC voting was 3 votes. Whenever I watched Syracuse, he was playing solid football.

I know Mario doesn't run the defense, but his CBs always seem to be a type...going back to FIU. Just feisty af corners. Whenever I watch Duce Chestnut, maybe I'm making this up, but I remember him as that type of guy after watching him. I can see it as a good fit.
I really liked the kid coming out of Jersey, Camden I think. He wasn’t the fastest but he had solid technique and was a willing and able tackler.

From Gaby

That guy! HS teammate of Austin-Cave so I’d assume Addae recruited him as well

Advertisement
From Gaby

@Memnon you byke?

Advertisement
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2021-cb-darian-duce-chestnut.152989/

SpicyCheerfulBagworm-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back