Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
UM struck out so hard at STA that 2020 class (unless you count X who transferred late to Deerfield). Of the top of my head it was Dumervil, Rosemy, Wingo, and Marlon Martinez all going elsewhere. Maybe Royal is a loss, too, though I don't think we were recruiting him a a Plan A/B kid... can't remember.

UM struck out so hard at STA that 2020 class (unless you count X who transferred late to Deerfield). Of the top of my head it was Dumervil, Rosemy, Wingo, and Marlon Martinez all going elsewhere. Maybe Royal is a loss, too, though I don't think we were recruiting him a a Plan A/B kid... can't remember.
Rosemy and Martinez are the only misses there. Although at the time they all were

Rosemy and Martinez are the only misses there. Although at the time they all were

Agreed. Martinez could have started at RG for us this season. Rosemy, too, in all likelihood (or at a minimum been a top 4 WR getting a lot of snaps).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Portal is popping' right now! I know we all are in a rush and want the staff to have urgency but have to pick and choose your spots. We all know the needs this team has, have to move quick but make sure it's the right fit.

Advertisement
It’s expecting to be like this till the portal closes. A lot of guys not in are working deals out at their current schools.

Advertisement
Back