Transfer Portal watch

Was this before they broke their promises to pay their guys, or still the case?

Lot of noise coming from there, not good noise.
Tbh I haven‘t been paying attention to the rest of Cfb since the season ended. I can barely keep up with things on our end. I know the guys we’re evaluating and his name hasn’t been mentioned. He did reach out last year. I guess we’ll see.

Advertisement

“Notre Dame is involved, we’ll see what happens with them and (Texas transfer quarterback) Hudson Card. Auburn has reached out. UCLA, who’s looking for a quarterback. South Carolina has reached out because you want to see what happens with (Gamecocks starting quarterback) Spencer Rattler (and the 2023 NFL Draft). Kentucky has reached out, though I keep hearing (Wisconsin transfer quarterback) Graham Mertz with Kentucky. And Oregon has reached out.”

“Notre Dame is involved, we’ll see what happens with them and (Texas transfer quarterback) Hudson Card. Auburn has reached out. UCLA, who’s looking for a quarterback. South Carolina has reached out because you want to see what happens with (Gamecocks starting quarterback) Spencer Rattler (and the 2023 NFL Draft). Kentucky has reached out, though I keep hearing (Wisconsin transfer quarterback) Graham Mertz with Kentucky. And Oregon has reached out.”

Florida had Mertz on campus end of last week

Advertisement
I hope he goes there lol.

He’s a fat bust. He’s also not mobile at all.
Yeah to me that would be a big step down from Sam Hartman who the Gators insisted was going to be portaling to Gainesville. Also doesn't seem to fit Gapier's offense or maybe he was more QB run heavy this year because AR couldn't hit the ocean if he was in the middle of it.

Advertisement
Tbh I haven‘t been paying attention to the rest of Cfb since the season ended. I can barely keep up with things on our end. I know the guys we’re evaluating and his name hasn’t been mentioned. He did reach out last year. I guess we’ll see.
Do you play an active role is assisting with recruiting whether it’s scouting or communication?

Are a lot of these mentioned names not officially in the portal?

Advertisement
Advertisement

steve martin 80s GIF by FilmStruck

Advertisement
Back