Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Intrigued.

UNC fans are not happy. He has struggled with some injuries though but still has 3 years left.
73CAE71C-7588-4351-8D1A-D6DDE7757B6C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They barely had one this year and were without 3 of their top 4 receivers and almost beat Fsu at full strength. I mean I hope both stink next year but FSU I think is going to garner some off season hype and get humbled right out of the gate next year

Good point and that game was at Tallahassee and the Noles barely beat them. Next years at the Swamp. I see the Noles with 4 losses

Advertisement
Said this after

”He only played 25 snaps this season but in those snaps he was the sixth highest graded player on the team. Obviously a small sample size but he had a 69.7 grade against the run. For context, Darrell Jackson had a 73.1 grade against the run. The next best defensive tackle in that regard was Jared Harrison-Hunte with a 66.1.”

When is the big UM portal announcement coming? Was supposed to be something big this week?

Bell Looks solid but if you take away UNC and Vandy last year his stats over his career are mediocre at best. I know SC isn’t a super exciting offense but is that big of an upgrade for them?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back