Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
CCD9667E-B537-4F8C-99A4-BC5D6F83BAC3.jpeg

Advertisement
Pretty sure I read he was primarily a QB coming up. Then kind of grew into the Lb role so he is still just tapping into his potential.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

If Harbaugh wants to sustain what he has going he has to keep big, strong, experienced OL in the pipeline with a back that can tote it 20-25 times and wear you down to go with a homerun hitter.

We hate what Gattis is doing...but Mich clearly knows likely cant match the overall speed of most teams and doesnt want to play like Tennessee so they are going to challenge your manhood, be content to be in close games for 2-3 quarters then just know they will wear you down.

This is a stupid *** post. Don't bring that race bull**** into this.
I can say whatever I want. Who the **** are you? Gattis wasn’t liked the first day he got hired. Y’all act like y’all never watched a Cristobal team before. Y’all couldn’t have watched Oregon. Because that same offense is here. That same tempo is here. The offense is disjointed because even the assistants were learning in the fly because no one on staff worked together. Enos was much worse with better surroundings. And once again, I say what I want. How are you?

Advertisement
Back