Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Okunlola, Francis, and cohen ?

season 2 showtime GIF by Shameless
Is that a law firm?

Advertisement
his pops is the RB coach at ND. Was at Indiana when he committed.
His brother, Daeh McCullough, is committed to Cincinnati as a safety, and Notre Dame is still recruiting other safeties like Brandyn Hillman. It might not be a sure bet that he's going to Notre Dame because of his dad.

Advertisement
Did you see “Josh Gattis”?

Too easy!!

But seriously… let’s ******* go shopping in there and get our roster back on track immediately
There are already WR’s like Theo Weese, Jimmy Horn, Jr and I think a good one from one of the ACC schools that beat us. You’ve got Cohen from Bama on the OL. I’ve seen some good LB’s too - a guy from USC and the freshman at Indiana. Couple CB’s too including Damari Brown’s brother and a grad transfer that was 2nd team All ACC - maybe from UVA???

And this is just the beginning. This is going to get crazy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro TVD isn’t Trask. TVD is a one read dude who doesn’t have this locker room. I don’t care if he can chuck it 70 yards.
So out one side of your mouth you rip the culture and say “how awful / soft the players are “defending the staff. Then out the other side you say “our qb doesn’t have the locker room“? Our staff doesn’t have that same locker room you’re speaking on because it’s so toxic.

He’s getting a big Nil deal and will be staying so Mario must think more of him than you do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back