Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Don‘t get caught up in numbers. I want guys that are going to be here for a while. Thornton, Wease, and that FCS Freshman of the year would be my picks.
No doubt. For someone like me who doesn’t know most of these kids well or at all, we tend to see the numbers and put into the “I want” bucket too quickly. This feels very fantasy footballish.

Thorn though was in my “one to watch” bucket from what I knew about him and little research I did do.

I may be mixing him up but I thought Dubose was in your want bucket?

Big Brother Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark
Go show me where he’s better? He was on one of the worst teams in CFB and could only muster 500 yards and 3 TDs . My TE did that with the No. 1 injured and the worst OC in UM history.

He wasn’t even the No. 1 on his old team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm expecting things to really pick up tomorrow. Hopefully that transfer portal staffer we nabbed from michigan state and mario are ahead of the curve because it's going to be a wild week

Advertisement
Go show me where he’s better? He was on one of the worst teams in CFB and could only muster 500 yards and 3 TDs . My TE did that with the No. 1 injured and the worst OC in UM history.

He wasn’t even the No. 1 on his old team.
I can throw a bunch of stats your way but we’re never going to agree. I just personally think Jimmy is better than X.

Not by a lot though. But if you were to completely build a team from scratch and had to pick between Jimmy or X, I would go Jimmy. He’s more versatile. He’s more explosive. And not as many injury concerns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back