Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
With WRs like Wease, Mccollum, Leary n possibly Brown from Kentucky in the portal there is ZERO reason to not completely change our WR room.

23 catches as a 3rd year in the program isn't that good with how much they struggled with their WR core this year. He's a depth guy who knows he is getting passed over.

The WR's Miami will be chasing are guys with production, not depth guys who are passed over at their old school.
Disagree. I’ve seen him play live multiple times as well. He comes here and he’s in our top 4 wrs already.

That qualifies as an upgrade and his numbers in a highly competitive roster do constitute solid production (on par with Restrepo IMO).

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m good on McCall honestly. Talented kid but sounds like he may be a little extra, not sure that is what we really need. FSU is basically letting him walk forreal this time after he already threatened to do it more than once in the past. If he was like that, the kid would still be there especially with them about to lose both their starting Safeties. I’m good.
Sometimes you just need a fresh start. Tbh I don’t think McCall really wanted to go to FSU when Hunter flipped, but it last minute & he didn’t have his ducks in a row.

Gerald Willis had far more issues than McCall when he entered the portal and it turned out to be an A+ decision for canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to make a big deal out of one emoji on IG, but Isaiah Horton posted a pic of Jordan James with a 🤞 emoji. James is a 2022 4-star from Tennessee who went to Oregon.

Advertisement
Back