Transfer Portal watch

Someone help me out. I see we maybe targeting 2-3 portal guys at receiver possibly signing 2-3 from the recruiting class and have 8 currently on roster. When or if there will be some movement from this current group into the portal?

Advertisement
Sometimes players need a different environment. We need to find out the root of the issues with McCall before signing him up. We cant be talking about bad culture and just bring anyone in. He was on IG live talking, i only seen a snippet on twitter. No i dont have it, u have to go search for it.

Rusty Mansell, UGa 247 site:

I am hearing all kinds of names including a BIG time SEC WR , (not at UGA) are set to enter it. Some starters on other SEC schools will be in there next week too,

Speculation it is Evan Stewart....

Boutte makes the most sense considering his stats this year compared to last.

Advertisement
I’m good on McCall honestly. Talented kid but sounds like he may be a little extra, not sure that is what we really need. FSU is basically letting him walk forreal this time after he already threatened to do it more than once in the past. If he was like that, the kid would still be there especially with them about to lose both their starting Safeties. I’m good.
Agreed.

Highly ranked kid that's been there for one season gets beat out and wants to transfer? After the team overachieved the way they did this year (many were doubting they'd even be bowl eligible) and there's rumors he's been beefing with the coaches all year?

Granted I'm an outsider, but the optics aren't great. I know there's multiple sides to the story but this doesn't seem like a team first kid. Not being judgemental, just trying to use context clues to make an educated guess.

First question any coach that's thinking about recruiting him is gonna ask is "why are you transferring"?

Advertisement
Don't bring anyone in here with red flags. Boutte and McCall are talented but our locker room isn't strong enough to handle any issue they bring.

I don't want the "bad culture" excuse card played for the next 3 years.

Advertisement
angry-gary-oldman.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back