Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Made of glass because he suffers one injury? And he didn’t lead shît that run game and defense led them
Well he played 6 games last year because our star qb who had an injury history went down.

TVd then gets benched against MTSU and then hurt against duke for one injury yes, but lingering and has missed the rest of the season because of it

Are we truly excited about a qb room next year of Garcia, brown, and TVD ?

Whether it’s Cade or someone else, we need a portal qb because if tvd goes down we’re ****ed

Advertisement
All these kids announcing early are trying to get their names out and secure a spot early before the big names come out.

All these kids announcing early are trying to get their names out and secure a spot early before the big names come out.

I know people keep pointing to loads of big names coming out but I would temper enthusiasm based on how last year went.

Advertisement
Unless FCS or Grad Transfer, all these names are pending to be entered into the portal

I wonder how many impermissible contacts have been made??

Things are going to get weird in the next couple of weeks lol kids better secure spots because the portal is going to be bonkers

Advertisement
Unless FCS or Grad Transfer, all these names are pending to be entered into the portal

I wonder how many impermissible contacts have been made??
Lol no doubt there’s a crap ton. But the ncaa doesn’t have the bandwidth to crack down on this. Like 3 cops tryna contain a riot on Black Friday at the local Best Buy

D6YpwGE.gif

Advertisement
Back