Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you understand how low we ranked in qb efficiency this year?

I encourage you to look that up before commenting on things you don’t know much about
I don't need to look it up. I saw with my own two eyes how bad all 3 qbs were. What exactly do I need to know?

Everyone is saying we should take every player lol

We haven’t even seen the major influx of Portal kids

The main prize seems to be Travis Hunter because if Deion takes that Colorado job he then can become the most coveted player in a long while in the transfer market

Advertisement

The main prize seems to be Travis Hunter because if Deion takes that Colorado job he then can become the most coveted player in a long while in the transfer market
No chance we even get a phone call with Hunter.

You do realize there will and currently are better options than this bum
Who’s better that makes more sense?

I don’t want gattis to stay our OC but last time I checked he is still employed

His QB from last year is in the portal who knows his offense completely

Cade won the starting job last year over McCarthy and this year originally before McCarthy took it. He is exactly what we need at the qb position to provide stability for 1 year while the roster is overturned as he’s a grad transfer

Advertisement

Caleb Williams was the most coveted transfer ever. Even tho his destination was a forgone conclusion

Advertisement
Houston’s own.
Kid never should have signed with them lol. I assume the portal guys we take on OL would be instant contributor types so he probably isn’t for us but that’s just my assumption.

NEVER! Simply recruited on size and Northshore name even though he isn’t from here.

Advertisement
Back