Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Pains me to say this, but if FSU is offering an edge guy in the portal, he’s legit.

I know we took Rodgers from MSU, next move needs to be stealing whoever runs the portal operation at FSU.
we have gotten more from edge guys than they have.

What was so special in offering 5 star Jermaine Johnson an the Verse guy this year apparently was in on fsu. They arent cornering the transfer portal market they just offer **** near everyone as they needed to add talent...something we likely do as well.

Would take Lovett, but East St kids probably aint ******* with us anymore after the Jeff Thomas experience lol.

Ish was a kid we wanted out of HS, talented kid but we need to take more of a sure thing at portal for LB IMO. He was a true freshman this season and didn’t play.
Jeff had his own issues. Not everyone from that school is like Jeff. I’d gladly take Lovett and Burden.

Advertisement
Jeff had his own issues. Not everyone from that school is like Jeff. I’d gladly take Lovett and Burden.

For sure. I didn’t mean us not pursuing, I more so meant those kids may not see UM in the best light due to JT not having the best time here but I would 1000% go after Lovett. He will have tons of big time options from legitimate offenses though so I am not counting on it.

For sure. I didn’t mean us not pursuing, I more so meant those kids may not see UM in the best light due to JT not having the best time here but I would 1000% go after Lovett. He will have tons of big time options from legitimate offenses though so I am not counting on it.
I don’t know why he and Burden went to Missouri in the first place. I get it close to home playing in the SEC but their offense and team are awful. Be interesting to see where they both end up.

Advertisement
we have gotten more from edge guys than they have.

What was so special in offering 5 star Jermaine Johnson a the Verse guy this year apparently was in on fsu. They arent cornering the transfer portal market they just offer **** near everyone as they needed to add talent...something we likely do as well.
Look man, my hatred of FSU is essentially all that keeps me going these days. It wakes me up and soothes me to sleep. If given the choice between a canes win and an FSU loss, I might honestly opt for the latter most weekends (these days). My hater bona fides are deep.

Having said that, whatever you want to call it, they’ve been better than us at the portal when it comes to edge rushers. We got Phillips, and since then we’ve had a series of nobodies (Mesidor isn’t a true edge guy to me). Whatever they’ve been doing, it’s working, because if it was so obvious then other, better programs would have gotten the guys like Johnson and Verse and Benson and even that big mother ****** from Az State.

Advertisement
He would easily be the best RB here if not the 2nd best behind Trevontae. Jaylen isn’t ever going to get starter snap imo. He’ll always be a scat back.
Assuming health, Citizen, Chaney, and Sanders would finally make the RB room legit.

Do you really think some kid in 2023 is going to give a flying **** about what happened with Jeff Thomas? I would be more worried about the WR corch and OC. Heard those guys suck.

twisted sister GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back