Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Imo it’s not worth it if you suck for years after selling your soul. I want to be in the hunt and maybe steal one like my Eagles in 2017. We built through the draft and added some fa’s, now look at the future in Philly.
**** next year, trophies are forever.

Signed,

A Baltimore Orioles and Liverpool fan

Imo it’s not worth it if you suck for years after selling your soul. I want to be in the hunt and maybe steal one like my Eagles in 2017. We built through the draft and added some fa’s, now look at the future in Philly.
Yeah I’m starting to think that’s what happened to us lmao

Advertisement
Don is the best talent but Parrish was always going to play the most snaps. Hes not **** but he’s very good ball player. He’s does a lot pretty well and will always have a niche. Imo Don would’ve started but Parrish gets the most snaps.
So painful if that's true. That basically means we're f*cked

Parrish is painfully average. So if a healthy Chaney/Citizen wouldn't have been talented enough to easily get more snaps than Parrish, then coming off more injuries they'd be even farther behind

It's really hard to believe how bad we are at RB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid has played like 1 game in 2 seasons lol. I don’t know if he was injured or what but all of those freshmen passed him up so he probably isn’t good guys. There will be plenty more, I’m good on that.
Gimme all the FCS All-Americans ****alldat.

Word is he just hit the transfer portal

D468CF54-F073-4070-88F4-AAEE4EF16FEF.jpeg

Advertisement
Back