Transfer Portal watch

I wanted him so bad. I wanted him as a WR. Miami high school coaches are the reason he was a 3*. He’s a top 100 kid if he played anywhere else.
I remember you were very high on him.how does he compare to Fletcher.If we were to steal him from WV after taking Mesidor last year,those fans and their coach will explode.

Advertisement
All those highlights are from his freshman year. He still has a lot of eligibility left. Also, parish is likely to go pro, Knighton and Franklin are most likely transferring. That leaves us with Citizen and Chaney, who both have battled injuries. Chaney has been here three years, and he has been hurt 95% of the time. We are razor thin at RB and we are desperate for guys that can contribute. IDK why we wouldn't take him

I love the kid, but Parrish isn’t going pro after 1 very incomplete year here lol.

I wanted him so bad. I wanted him as a WR. Miami high school coaches are the reason he was a 3*. He’s a top 100 kid if he played anywhere else.
Well he was coached in Miramar by one of cis best posters for youth ball lol

CJ always been a beast though a bully of a wr....

crazy watched him n Brandon Innis ball out against each other when they both were freshman...and watched CJ play since he was 11.

Its crazy Tulane was bout to steal his *** if WVU didnt come thru. I was on here selling the board on him from day 1...i think you were one that believed.

Advertisement
I remember you were very high on him.how does he compare to Fletcher.If we were to steal him from WV after taking Mesidor last year,those fans and their coach will explode.
The best way I can put it is like this.

Fletcher plays a lot like Latavious Murray

Donaldson plays a lot like Le‘Veon Bell

Latavious is a great RB but he couldn’t do what Le’Veon could out of the backfield.

Well he was coached in Miramar by one of cis best posters for youth ball lol

CJ always been a beast though a bully of a wr....

crazy watched him n Brandon Innis ball out against each other when they both were freshman...and watched CJ play since he was 11.

Its crazy Tulane was bout to steal his *** if WVU didnt come thru. I was on here selling the board on him from day 1...i think you were one that believed.
Imagine him with Michael Pratt right now? They would be the best team in the AAC.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Have Mercy Persigna GIF

My thoughts are he’s fast, but not a natural football player with the ball in his hands.

Doesn’t know how to use his speed and has poor vision.

Advertisement
It was dumb to write that article. But it’s gabby so….
Eh, it’s not really hurting anyone and isn’t really trying to sell itself as “insider info”, it’s just transfer portal name to watch and sells clicks. Not egregious unlike some other crap that gets written up.

Advertisement
Back