Transfer Portal watch

I think we need to it the portal hard and turnover alot of the roster but let's not fall in love with every guy that hits the portal. Let's get quality in here not guys that peaked in HS or couldn't make on a P5 roster.

Mcgee is a good player......for FAU, not for Miami.

Advertisement
All those highlights are from his freshman year. He still has a lot of eligibility left. Also, parish is likely to go pro, Knighton and Franklin are most likely transferring. That leaves us with Citizen and Chaney, who both have battled injuries. Chaney has been here three years, and he has been hurt 95% of the time. We are razor thin at RB and we are desperate for guys that can contribute. IDK why we wouldn't take him
Parrish isn’t going pro, Knighton will probably stay. Franklins gone. That’s 4 backs plus one HS RB and another portal addition is what I think will happen. Dudes not an impressive player and we can’t afford to take JAGs

Mcgee looks solid but between Restrepo, Smith and then Ray Ray next year I think it will be tough to see him on the field. Even at RB Smith and Washington pretty much can provide the same thing he can but better as a change of pace back.

What suggest Knighton is transferring? He would more likely go pro than transfer but the way he tightened up, he may well be more likely to stay. These RBs are gonna have room to run with better talent at OL and a QB who teams have to gameplan to stop him running. First glimpses of it be GT. We barely had any run plays that lost yardage. They couldnt just tee off on Knighton.

Parrish isn’t going pro, Knighton will probably stay. Franklins gone. That’s 4 backs plus one HS RB and another portal addition is what I think will happen. Dudes not an impressive player and we can’t afford to take JAGs
There has been a lot of speculation that Knighton is most likely transferring. I just see Parish going pro. We also have no current rb commits in the 2023 class. This kid can play wr and rb. He is very atheltic and you can use him in a variety of ways.

Advertisement
6B9AA85F-73BD-497A-A786-C368A3913116.gif

All those highlights are from his freshman year. He still has a lot of eligibility left. Also, parish is likely to go pro, Knighton and Franklin are most likely transferring. That leaves us with Citizen and Chaney, who both have battled injuries. Chaney has been here three years, and he has been hurt 95% of the time. We are razor thin at RB and we are desperate for guys that can contribute. IDK why we wouldn't take him

Who told you the bolded and why?. Mainly in regards to Rooster.

I believe Brooks medically retired and Huff is still on the team playing specials

Came in to say this.

Brooks injury was bad never fully recovered or not at this time.

Busta came in small and could never gain the weight...Huff likely came in at 185 tops. I told folks this when he signed that it would be a while based on that and if he can add weight. He never could but plays Special teams units for us.

Advertisement
I dont know on Mcgee i wont jump on him this early unless they which they do have early intel on how good he really is.

Just seems to do what Breshard Smith does and what we are bringing in Ray Ray and Washington to do.

His speed doesnt look to crazy based off the highlights but they may know how fast he can really scoot.

All i know is the last 2 oregon guys they brought in i didnt want from the jump.

Advertisement
I’m not saying he’s a bad player but I’m definitely not going to overreact to a 7 second clip of him making a play during practice. Lol no clue what the point of that post was.
Kid hasn’t played much football. Had to sit out most of his junior year after leaving Rochester ny to head to cali and then back before playing there. He’s got some skill but never played against top tier talent in hs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back