Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re a small school with less than 13,000 students, but they have multiple Millionaire/Billionaire Boosters.

Especially being a Dallas school, they’re loaded with money & in a region that is absolutely stacked with local talent.
They going to be the next Houston. SMU would be one of the top P5 Program's if they never got hit with the Death Penalty, that 30 for 30 about them an interesting story.

Still think we should try to get Ricky Pearsall in on a visit. He's like a tall version of Restrepo and has better speed. He would be a 700-800 yard 7-8TD WR here with TVD

They going to be the next Houston. SMU would be one of the top P5 Program's if they never got hit with the Death Penalty, that 30 for 30 about them an interesting story.

The next Houston? Give me a break. Except for a few good SWC years in the 1970s, Houston has been trash for its entire history. Say what you will about SMU, but that program was in the SWC since the 19-teens and was a very good program over many many years before all the cheating did them in.

If the Big 12 has any brains at all (no guarantee), they will take SMU and USF sooner rather than later.

Advertisement
LOL This is absurd. They had a run of 4 double digit win seasons while they were paying players. They've had two total outside of that 4 year stretch, with one coming back in 1935.

Man.. I'll give u that they weren't a joke. But they weren't exactly world beaters. They were basically the 80's version of UCF's recent run.

The next Houston? Give me a break. Except for a few good SWC years in the 1970s, Houston has been trash for its entire history. Say what you will about SMU, but that program was in the SWC since the 19-teens and was a very good program over many many years before all the cheating did them in.

If the Big 12 has any brains at all (no guarantee), they will take SMU and USF sooner rather than later.
You beat me to it!

SMU agree. Why USF?

Advertisement
LOL This is absurd. They had a run of 4 double digit win seasons while they were paying players. They've had two total outside of that 4 year stretch, with one coming back in 1935.

Man.. I'll give u that they weren't a joke. But they weren't exactly world beaters. They were basically the 80's version of UCF's recent run.
Idk man SMU was a big program back then with a lot of money and a lot of fans. If they didn't get caught they would of kept on winning. I think they could of been like Texas AM. All those big schools were buying players back then as well

Advertisement
Back