Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Grad transfers are no good. If they were talented enough they would be in the NFL. Means by default you are getting not NFL caliber kids if you're going that route.

But if it can improve our team after we whiffed in the portal then so be it. I don't want to get in to September with no WR that can catch the ball and John Campbell at RT, and Cory Flagg at the 2 deep of LB.

Grad transfers are no good. If they were talented enough they would be in the NFL. Means by default you are getting not NFL caliber kids if you're going that route.

But if it can improve our team after we whiffed in the portal then so be it. I don't want to get in to September with no WR that can catch the ball and John Campbell at RT, and Cory Flagg at the 2 deep of LB.

We saw the same WRs catch passes all last season this is being over exaggerated.

Advertisement

Or you are getting someone like KJ Osborne from a G5 school who wants to show they can play at the P5 level to improve their shot at the NFL

Advertisement

We’ve have plenty of good grad transfers

Advertisement
Imo he would’ve been drafted higher staying at Buffalo… we cost him money. Thankfully he’s talented enough to make up for it.
No he wouldnt have.

They had guys after him put up real good receiving stats and go undrafted as well.

WRS go undrafted all the time with production..see CHarleston Rambo/Allen Hurns. What helped Osborn is he went up a level in competition and still looked legit. It continued in the nfl where he is currently solidifying himself a roster spot ina good wr group.

No he wouldnt have.

They had guys after him put up real good receiving stats and go undrafted as well.

WRS go undrafted all the time with production..see CHarleston Rambo/Allen Hurns. What helped Osborn is he went up a level in competition and still looked legit. It continued in the nfl where he is currently solidifying himself a roster spot ina good wr group.

He looked average at Miami… Rambo looked 10x better and didn’t get drafted. Receivers from all sorts of low level schools get drafted all the time. If he stayed at Buffalo and put up twice as many numbers as he did at Miami he would’ve been drafted higher. Enos / Miami fckd up his draft stock too much inconsistent film his last year.

Advertisement
𝑁𝐶𝐴𝐴 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝐸𝐶 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑠, 𝑈𝑆𝐶, & 𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚
Exhibit A
When asked to name other schools that paid him
F361248D-F1BE-4887-B58E-DEC7900C1A54.jpeg

Here is a link to the whole article. Kid talked about being offered 650k by lsu and 80k by Mississippi state.
Not a good **** thing happened.
And when he named other schools it was off the record????
Ni..a pleezee!!! They better not come with that sht over here. I’m sick and tired of schools acting puzzy around these hypocrites!!!

Exhibit A
When asked to name other schools that paid him
View attachment 185188
Here is a link to the whole article. Kid talked about being offered 650k by lsu and 80k by Mississippi state.
Not a good **** thing happened.
And when he named other schools it was off the record????
Ni..a pleezee!!! They better not come with that sht over here. I’m sick and tired of schools acting puzzy around these hypocrites!!!
The problem is how do you pressure the NCAA to investigate anything or pay attention to allegations. They can and do ignore what they snooze to ignore. This is nothing new, and as the past has proven, there isn’t much we can do about it. We’d be shut down for much less than they ignored in this case.

Are you somehow claiming that grad transfers don’t end up in the NFL? I assume somebody with more time than me will set you straight, but you have to see that’s a stupid claim.

Advertisement
Back