Transfer Portal watch

𝑁𝐢𝐴𝐴 π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ 𝑔𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘–π‘‘π‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘β„Ž, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘¦ π‘›π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘”π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘Ž π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑆𝐸𝐢 π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π‘π‘Žπ‘¦π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘ π‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘”π‘  π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘ . 𝐡𝑒𝑑 π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘› 𝑇𝑒π‘₯π‘Žπ‘ , π‘ˆπ‘†πΆ, & π‘€π‘–π‘Žπ‘šπ‘– π‘π‘’π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘ π‘π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑖𝑑𝑠 π‘Ž π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘š
Miami has nothing to do with this. UM doesn't do collectives.

Advertisement
For the millionth time, it's not just collectives. It's collectives and boosters. A booster is classified as anyone that can act on the interest of the athletic department. ****, buying tickets makes you booster.

They're focused on tampering, incentivising kids to enter the portal, etc for any type of booster. The collectives will just be easier to take down and are low hanging fruit.

"Collective" is not John. "Recruiting" or "Tampering" could be, at least in the eyes of the NCAA investigators.

I'm not saying he has a lot to be worried about, but I think that some UM transfers will be called in for discussions.
He is safe.. especially if THEY call him.

Advertisement
Addison, zay, the Texas wr and a few others definitely will get calls. The alleged tampering for those three is super public and they told reporters the exact amounts.

Technically, if their current schools boosters paid them to match what other guys offered, it's payment to attend an institution as well.

If these guys were smart, they'd shut up and tell the NCAA to kick rocks.
These kids played the game and got more money. It would be foolish to bury anybody beens the kids reach out too. These kids can’t get more money until a school is interested. It takes two to tango.

These kids played the game and got more money. It would be foolish to bury anybody beens the kids reach out too. These kids can’t get more money until a school is interested. It takes two to tango.
Oh for sure. Think we're saying the same. They may want to cut out the houlier than thou public bull****. They're going to get their own programs in trouble once the lawsuits start flying around

Oh for sure. Think we're saying the same. They may want to cut out the houlier than thou public bull****. They're going to get their own programs in trouble once the lawsuits start flying around
Yeah I wasn’t disagreeing but more going a little further with what you were saying

Advertisement
Yup. NCAA already got spanked by SCOTUS. Now I expect the NCAA is about to learn that these young men can more easily afford counsel (thanks to NIL), and it isn't going to be as easy as it once was to intimidate, harass and exploit these young men going forward.
They work for companies with house counsel and in everyone's interest i'm sure they won't have to spend a dime of their own money.

Attachments

• 1651862571445.png
    1651862571445.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Advertisement
We need to have a **** emoji.

Ruiz is not a collective
Ruiz has legitimate and established businesses
Ruiz has signed players that don't play for UM (Gabe Taylor)

Literally doing everything right.
Yeah I would say the only thing they could potentially have on him is tampering. I would be curious to know if we were one of those offers that Xavier Worthy and Zay Flowers got. They never entered the transfer portal so technically that could put us in some trouble.

If so, I don't know the rules and regulations with the tampering but that seems like probably the lowest hanging fruit for NCAA.

Advertisement
Yeah I would say the only thing they could potentially have on him is tampering. I would be curious to know if we were one of those offers that Xavier Worthy and Zay Flowers got. They never entered the transfer portal so technically that could put us in some trouble.

If so, I don't know the rules and regulations with the tampering but that seems like probably the lowest hanging fruit for NCAA.
Welp...I'd hope the fact that neither one came here and I highly doubt anything was in writing severely limits any opportunity of that.

Id hope to God that the Ruiz family didn't cross all these t and dot these I's and then we're lackadaisical when it came to putting tampering into writing.

And to cribbys point, these athletes are the ones often putting out feelers and using it as leverage. It's also illegal for an athletes current university's boosters to pay them to stay. All NIL deals have to be reported by an institution I believe. It's as simple as looking at the dates they alledge this tampering happened and seeing if a booster for the current school ponies up money as well.

It's a big *** rabbit hole, athletes would be smart to keep their mouth shut.

Advertisement
Back