Transfer Portal watch

Is he though?
Nah he knows BC is going to the playoffs this year.

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
so about the ACTUAL transfer portal.

I don’t know if we should drop such a huge bag for Addison. Absolutely legit as they come BUT I’d rather use the money toward the recruiting class instead. TVD is going to elevate any talented guy we have so I’ll add Landers, that OL from Charlotte Dimitri Emmanuel, Lorenzo McCaskill, and close up shop. Unless a big time edge grad transfer hit the market just move on.
There’s a grad transfer out there that’s possible as a safety net in case they missed on portal kids.

Advertisement

𝑁𝐶𝐴𝐴 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝐸𝐶 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑠, 𝑈𝑆𝐶, & 𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚

𝑁𝐶𝐴𝐴 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑝 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝐸𝐶 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑠, 𝑈𝑆𝐶, & 𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚
Can take Texas out of that equation. They're about to be SEC, nothing will happen to them I'm sure.

Advertisement
Ah, yes, the good old NCAA "talk or we'll rule you ineligible" routine. What is this, Throwback Thursday?

Gonna go back in time...gonna go back in time...gonna go back in time...
View attachment 185151
Key word: Collectives.

And even with that which doesn't pertain to Miami because Ruiz is NOT a collective, I dont even know if what the NCAA is doing will stand by the Supreme Court. Looks like death throes to me.

Advertisement
Key word: Collectives.

And even with that which doesn't pertain to Miami because Ruiz is NOT a collective, I dont even know if what the NCAA is doing will stand by the Supreme Court. Looks like death throes to me.

"Collective" is not John. "Recruiting" or "Tampering" could be, at least in the eyes of the NCAA investigators.

I'm not saying he has a lot to be worried about, but I think that some UM transfers will be called in for discussions.

"Collective" is not John. "Recruiting" or "Tampering" could be, at least in the eyes of the NCAA investigators.

I'm not saying he has a lot to be worried about, but I think that some UM transfers will be called in for discussions.
Addison, zay, the Texas wr and a few others definitely will get calls. The alleged tampering for those three is super public and they told reporters the exact amounts.

Technically, if their current schools boosters paid them to match what other guys offered, it's payment to attend an institution as well.

If these guys were smart, they'd shut up and tell the NCAA to kick rocks.

Advertisement
Back