Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Ed Reed loved this kid coming out.

1651803157844.png

Advertisement
@CaneBear0207 , I tried to quote your post, but for some reason that isn't working right now.

Anyway, the fact Missouri was a spot ahead of us in the 2022 recruiting class just emphasizes the program was a trainwreck under Manny. And without Mario saving the class with late commits by Bissainthe (you know he knew Mario was coming), Kelly, Moss, Citizen and a couple more, we would have been in an even worse position. That's where we were as an organization, not where we want to be.

I'll repeat my point, we should not be competing for kids with a Missouri. Not saying Coleman wasn't worthy of a Miami spot, I liked the kid. But Messidor, Agude, Jackson, Lichtenstein, Moultrie are going to be more than adequate DL transfers.
Sometimes, when I reply when using my phone, the site goes askew.

I agree that we should not be competing with Mizzou for recruits, and I can't wait 'til we're there again. However, I think there's a little bit of unearned confidence on our part, given the last two decades. I'm pretty sure last year was the only recent one when Mizzou's recruiting class ranked ahead of ours; so, I'm not saying they're on par with (the real) UM. I just want to have the results first before clowning on these other schools who outperformed us when Diaz was here.

Also, I'm in St. Louis, where Mizzou is taken more seriously than in Miami. But it's not as much about Mizzou as it is about my wanting us to earn that ****iness. I hope this is clear, and I'm not trying to be a ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go look at my hints for him and Worthy then tell me who I described lol. @CDWright40 knows.
Worthy would’ve been insane. Now I know what you meant by one who would’ve “shaken the room.”

Well, if there’s a stud grad transfer later or a loophole with any other WR target, gotta believe we will go all out.

Advertisement
so about the ACTUAL transfer portal.

I don’t know if we should drop such a huge bag for Addison. Absolutely legit as they come BUT I’d rather use the money toward the recruiting class instead. TVD is going to elevate any talented guy we have so I’ll add Landers, that OL from Charlotte Dimitri Emmanuel, Lorenzo McCaskill, and close up shop. Unless a big time edge grad transfer hit the market just move on.

Advertisement
Back