Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
And there is the name that Cribby and I were hinting towards. He was all in on Sunday and then ****ery happened. Agents and not being directly involved in the recruitment makes this complicated. Luckily we will have another shot at the OTHER kid next year. His mother doesn’t want him there.
I selfishly would've loved him to come to Miami. I appreciate the "loyalty" aspect if the story, but I really hope he got paid. Loyalty onl goes so far, and if he gets hurt or something else happens then that loyalty doesn't pay for any bills. Everyone needs to make their own decisions and if that's his, then ok. But to play close to home, with TVD, Gattis, etc., seems like a much better scenario than what he currently has.

Advertisement
These guys coming out and saying they turned down NIL offers cant be good when comes to Florida law and pay for play/enrollment, right?

Or is it just he said she said. Doubt anyone is putting anything in writing/text
Why does it mean pay for play? It could be they need to physically be in Miami to engage in the marketing campaign and fulfill their duties.

Why does it mean pay for play? It could be they need to physically be in Miami to engage in the marketing campaign and fulfill their duties.
Oh I have no doubt that's the case and I am sure Ruiz would point to him having FIU and FAU guys in his payroll. Even a guy in Texas.

The NCAA is sketch tho. They'd do some stupid **** like they did with Nevin. Call him a booster and say we broke old rules. I'm sure John would sue the ever living **** out of them, but still, seems like the NCAA wants to say told you so and step in

Advertisement
“hOw cOmE hE’s nOt gEtTiNg mOrE P5 oFfErS?”

And we had fans that didn’t wanna take this kid simply because he played at Jacksonville ST.

Sometimes the stupidity on this board is hilarious lol

LCE, I was a fan of taking Coleman. I thought he was trying to clean up grades and still looking to be a Cane this summer? ... Regardless, I would hope we're going to field better personnel than Missouri can.

LCE, I was a fan of taking Coleman. I thought he was trying to clean up grades and still looking to be a Cane this summer? ... Regardless, I would hope we're going to field better personnel than Missouri can.
Screenshot_20220505-201152_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
I guess getting a degree that’s worth a **** isn’t in his plans jumping from pillow to pole. Smh at some of these young men and the idiotic decisions they make.

At one point just stay out and make the best of your situation. He’s just wasting time and scholarships. But it’s not his fault, it’s the FBS programs that keep giving him scholarships.

Advertisement
@CaneBear0207 , I tried to quote your post, but for some reason that isn't working right now.

Anyway, the fact Missouri was a spot ahead of us in the 2022 recruiting class just emphasizes the program was a trainwreck under Manny. And without Mario saving the class with late commits by Bissainthe (you know he knew Mario was coming), Kelly, Moss, Citizen and a couple more, we would have been in an even worse position. That's where we were as an organization, not where we want to be.

I'll repeat my point, we should not be competing for kids with a Missouri. Not saying Coleman wasn't worthy of a Miami spot, I liked the kid. But Messidor, Agude, Jackson, Lichtenstein, Moultrie are going to be more than adequate DL transfers.

Advertisement
Back