Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I meant Land too lol… I dont see power 5 starter with him.
Too many sacks?

Honestly without Coleman now, we need ends...and he'd be in the two-deep imo. Can't bank on dudes that haven't produced yet - he has.

Didn’t that kid sign with LSU originally? So he is on to school #5 now after LSU, LT, Mich, Umass?

Yeah, nah.
I guess getting a degree that’s worth a **** isn’t in his plans jumping from pillow to pole. Smh at some of these young men and the idiotic decisions they make.

Advertisement

And there is the name that Cribby and I were hinting towards. He was all in on Sunday and then ****ery happened. Agents and not being directly involved in the recruitment makes this complicated. Luckily we will have another shot at the OTHER kid next year. His mother doesn’t want him there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These guys coming out and saying they turned down NIL offers cant be good when comes to Florida law and pay for play/enrollment, right?

Or is it just he said she said. Doubt anyone is putting anything in writing/text

And there is the name that Cribby and I were hinting towards. He was all in on Sunday and then ****ery happened. We were the higher number there. Luckily we will have another shot at the OTHER kid next year. His mother doesn’t want him there.
****. On one hand, I respect the kid for staying and being loyal. But on another, he would have crushed it here with TVD. The BC QB is pretty solid though too so it is what it is.

And there is the name that Cribby and I were hinting towards. He was all in on Sunday and then ****ery happened. Agents and not being directly involved in the recruitment makes this complicated. Luckily we will have another shot at the OTHER kid next year. His mother doesn’t want him there.
Hopefully we recruit well enough at WR in this class that we don't ever need to recruit that dude again.

Advertisement
Back