Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
π‘‡π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘'𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘Žπ‘™ π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™ 𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑒 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑑 π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š

We Cool All Good GIF by VH1

He’s a pure speedster with 4.42 speed, he ran a 10.4 in the 100m in HS.

He’s originally a Louisiana kid, but moved to the North Houston area in Woodlands TX.

Knox, Roderick Daniels & Joshua Moore now gives SMU 3 certified 4.4/4.3 speed demons, along with Jake Bailey, Beau Corrales, Rashee Rice, Dylan Goffney & Jordan Kerley, plus they brought in Camar Wheaton.

That offense is gonna be fast & explosive.

Advertisement
Mines checked my IG the other week & saw where I liked all dem hoes pics who was shaking *** & posing in Bikinis! Man I was under the dog house Gangsta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
bro following and liking their photos is next level :LOL:. you just got to hit the magnifying glass and all them and their friends will show up. Gotta search some other stuff like football, soccer, etc so it wont be like **** all you search for is hoes.

bro following and liking their photos is next level :LOL:. you just got to hit the magnifying glass and all them and their friends will show up. Gotta search some other stuff like football, soccer, etc so it wont be like **** all you search for is hoes.
A fellow man of culture 🍻

He’s originally a Louisiana kid, but moved to the North Houston area in Woodlands TX.

Knox, Roderick Daniels & Joshua Moore now gives SMU 3 certified 4.4/4.3 speed demons, along with Jake Bailey, Beau Corrales, Rashee Rice, Dylan Goffney & Jordan Kerley, plus they brought in Camar Wheaton.

We should’ve took Joshua Moore

π‘‡π‘œπ‘›π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘'𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘Žπ‘™ π‘”π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘™ 𝑔𝑒𝑦𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑀𝑒 β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑑 π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š

No.

Advertisement
So I know everyone, including me, is still hoping for a WR and or additional portal additions but can we tip our caps to Coach Cristobal and the rest of the staff for virtually keeping everyone on our team and having a very low number transfers out of the program. I don't think we lost anyone of note - Daz, TAC, Walker, Cam Williams, Troutman, Foley (punter). All JAGS.

We all get hyped on the guys we brought in and rightfully so but let's keep in mind you also have to recruit your own team in today's era. Salute to Mario and everyone involved! Excited for fall camp!

I smell ya (Pause) but someone she knows is following me & screenshot her pics of me liking other women’s photos

I smell ya (Pause) but someone she knows is following me & screenshot her pics of me liking other women’s photos
**** bro. What kind of pu$$yweb you got caught up in? That’s crazy. You actually have other people ratting you out for liking a pic? Get a burner phone man. Stay ahead of the game.

Advertisement
**** bro. What kind of pu$$yweb you got caught up in? That’s crazy. You actually have other people ratting you out for liking a pic? Get a burner phone man. Stay ahead of the game.
Nah sum hatin *** hoe is following me & Idk who it is so I can’t delete them. When I like the booty shaking women pics & the models they will screenshot where my name shows up liking the pic. So whether I get a burner phone it’s still my IG name. I mean unless I make another accountπŸ‘€πŸ§

Nah sum hatin *** hoe is following me & Idk who it is so I can’t delete them. When I like the booty shaking women pics & the models they will screenshot where my name shows up liking the pic. So whether I get a burner phone it’s still my IG name. I mean unless I make another accountπŸ‘€πŸ§
Ahh. I misunderstood. Yeah you may have to create a phantom IG account. That’s a **** shame you can’t upvote a nice booty without getting πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. It’s a ***ked up world we live in.

You are safe in here brother.

7674E19F-C155-4456-91CB-44987E4E6D9A.gif

189ABE09-6ACD-44FD-8864-170BB042477F.gif

3ACAD7B1-CCB2-4E18-934D-CAA81918AFE5.gif

8195E67F-9EFF-426E-9F56-9C74E6D9CF51.gif

AA4B01D9-F024-4CEB-AF6E-F58BDA50804A.gif

54CC73BD-57CB-4CE8-9434-A9C99132C9D6.gif

00D2611C-732E-4DD8-BCD6-B02028957342.gif

Advertisement

I want to check out an SMU game. I have family in Tulsa. May have to check out that Tulsa game on 10/29.

Ahh. I misunderstood. Yeah you may have to create a phantom IG account. That’s a **** shame you can’t upvote a nice booty without getting πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. It’s a ***ked up world we live in.

You are safe in here brother.

I’m tellin ya! Jeeeeezus look at dem cheeks πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ nice looking out brot

If you end up making a new account, log into both of them on the same device. Then you can double tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner and switch profiles in a flash. Go from TnA to T.D. Jakes in <1 sec. Don't ask me how I know and don't tell my wife. Lmao.

If you end up making a new account, log into both of them on the same device. Then you can double tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner and switch profiles in a flash. Go from TnA to T.D. Jakes in <1 sec. Don't ask me how I know and don't tell my wife. Lmao.
Steve Harvey Familyfeud GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
Back