Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
We still liking USC having bags?
Yes, 100%. USC has always had bags, they just were down over the last few years because they kept hiring sh*t Corches.

If not them, then it would be the same 3 SEC schools.

Anybody who has the money to help cause disruption in the system is good.

Miami has bags too, everybody is always scared of everybody else’s money, but the reality is, without the game being open the way it is we wouldn’t be able to stand a chance. We have nothing to fear but fear itself, as long as we’re willing to be aggressive we have a shot with whoever we’re after, that doesn’t mean we’ll get’em, but it’s far better than not having a chance at all.

Even if we’re not yet on the same level as the top tier schools we could be much worse off, I’d rather be on the 2nd rung of the NIL/Money wars than be programs like AZ ST, Maryland, Kansas, Vandy etc that can’t even compete.

It’s not a zero sum game, we’ll get our share too.

Advertisement
We’re scared of USC though right guys??
Nah.. USC is scared of us. The Ruiz merger is happening around 2 weeks from now. Expect big money to turn into BIGGER MONEY. Also, Mario Cristobal is our HC. No Fear on my part.

As long as Cristobal is here the focus in recruiting will shift hard to DL/ OL. This is what wins championships outside of the QB position. I expect a significant investment in those areas through recruiting + transfer portal. Not even worried about WR which are a dime a dozen in South FL. Miami will get theirs.

See you in the playoffs USC.

Nah.. USC is scared of us. The Ruiz merger is happening around 2 weeks from now. Expect big money to turn into BIGGER MONEY. Also, Mario Cristobal is our HC. No Fear on my part.

As long as Cristobal is here the focus in recruiting will shift hard to DL/ OL. This is what wins championships outside of the QB position. I expect a significant investment in those areas through recruiting + transfer portal. Not even worried about WR which are a dime a dozen in South FL. Miami will get theirs.

See you in the playoffs USC.
The SPAC really closing in 2 weeks? Would be huge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby your battery on your phone is almost dead.
shocked christmas GIF by Sainsbury's

Advertisement
I'm only scared of my Ol lady checking my IG. Seeing an elite player get added to team certainly would make a 10 win season more realistic. I see another year of very few draftable Canes with current roster.
Mines checked my IG the other week & saw where I liked all dem hoes pics who was shaking *** & posing in Bikinis! Man I was under the dog house Gangsta 😂😂😂😂🤣

Advertisement
Back