Transfer Portal watch

Advertisement
USC is also about to take a kid from Utah that just signed with them in December, was an early enrollee, had an excellent spring and was probably going to start for Utah. Kid already entered portal and looks to be done to USC lol.
What position? Or who is the kid?

USC is also about to take a kid from Utah that just signed with them in December, was an early enrollee, had an excellent spring and was probably going to start for Utah. Kid already entered portal and looks to be done to USC lol.
I saw that too.

Gotta love their rationale on Addison though. “Probably some big company like Beats contacted him quietly about a big NIL deal. Addison then reached out to Riley about transferring”. All above board …..

He was battling our former commit Justin Medlock and another true freshman early enrollee LB. A top 100 kid. Both had good springs. Utah hit on their LB class from early reports.

Advertisement
I wonder if teams have started hiring guys to read schools practice report’s to see who’s overachieving and lure them into the portal

Can Crouch transfer without sitting again? Did he get the one time COVID transfer and now gets another?

He already took the one-time transfer benefit and won't be given immediate eligibility again unless he gets a hardship waiver. And the NCAA is expected to put the word "hard" back in "hardship waiver".

Advertisement
I rock with the portal and I advocate for it but when kids who haven't even spent 8 months in the program start leaving then I draw the line. I wouldn't be against a rule about transferring under a year
Flip side is the kid blew his one free waiver 8 months in. If USC is not all it was promised to be, he will have to sit a year.

Advertisement
Sound the Ruiz alarm!!!!!!

Send the Calvary!!

1651334542816.png

1651334567362.png

I have no problem with players getting money or being able to transfer. My problem is with the tampering that is going on with players that are not in the portal. I know we have done it and I don’t like it.

Advertisement
I feel like @TheOriginalCane might know this and I haven’t seen this asked anywhere but what about grad transfers..they don’t have the May 1st deadline right? This can help us cause maybe we can grab some kids later in the summer but this can hurt us also and maybe that’s why some of our players haven’t hit the portal yet cause they are waiting to graduate

Happy Saturday, guysm! Just checking in to see if I’m the first one in on the daily “Nesta doesn’t have any teammates” joke. I’ll hang up and listen.

Advertisement
Back